2Morrow Executive Staffing LLC
Jobs at 2Morrow Executive Staffing LLC
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
Our client is part of a publicly held company and is a manufacturer of flexible packaging, dispensing, and filling solutions for the food & beverage and health and beauty markets. As Cost Accountant, reporting to the Controller, you will maintain the manufacturing costing system for two plant locations, and you will be responsible for ensuring that costing data is complete, accurate, and timely. In this role you will partner with operational and engineering personnel to find and implement cost reduction opportunities and provide business leadership with cost analysis in support of business decisions. As Cost Accountant you will play a central role in not only keeping track of costs but in connecting discussions across all manufacturing disciplines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the standard cost system including the updating of rates and throughputs
- Collect and analyze operational cost data
- Provide timely, relevant variance analysis on material labor, and overhead costs
- Detailed tracking of physical inventory and ownership of key elements of both cycle counting and routine physical inventory count process
- Prepare margin analysis and variance reports (product, customer, product group) and provide insight to business partners regarding product line and customer profitability
- Business partnership with Operations and other functions in understanding and driving improvements in production costs and inventory
- Analysis to support business decision in the area of sales and gross margin including analysis and reporting on volume and mix impacts on the business’ cost profile
- Initiate and support profitability projects related to existing and new business
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for product costs and inventory and provide variance analysis to those budgets
- Assist with product pricing process
- Maintain KPI’s to track progress to established operating targets
- Update Bill of Materials in ERP
- Support and validate results for all productivity projects
- Assist with sales forecast and SIOP planning
- Standard cost absorption testing
- Capital asset tracking and summarization
- Perform account reconciliations
- Active role in Account payable processes
As Cost Accountant your background should include:
- BS in accounting or finance
- 3+ Years related experience
- Manufacturing experience
- High level of skill using Excel to manipulate data and provide useful analysis
- Good communication skills, ability to work effectively with others
- Accuracy, attention to detail, well organized, ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with report writing tools
Local candidates only. No relocation offered.
The Staff Accountant reports directly to the Controller. Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts, preparing financial statements, and assists in a wide variety of special projects. MUST have strong data analytics skills mixed with accounting and/or finance experience.
- Reviews and reconciles revenue and purchases daily
- Provides financial reporting specific to customer requirements and analyze/manipulate data from multiple sources into a final deliverable
- Review customer proposals and pricing to ensure systems are updated real-time for any contract amendments
- Prepares and maintains general ledger entries for all entities
- Reconciliation of bank account
- Month-end balance sheet
- Maintain fixed asset listings for each entity
- Post payroll entries
- Special projects as directed by the Controller, CFO and other Management team members
- Formats and creates reports and other documents
- Review the work product and provide feedback to other staff
- Work directly with A/R department to provide necessary reporting and resolve customer disputes as needed
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2+ years of accounting/ finance experience
- Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management
- PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and
- Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders,
- Strong work ethic and demonstrable success in meeting internal and external deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This role is responsible for the production and operations of a multiple shift manufacturing plant. This includes the management and coordination of daily activities to ensure high performance and production at all times.
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing plant
- Oversee all levels of staff activity and performance
- Develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Screen, interview and manage the onboarding process of new hires
- Provide training and educational materials to staff as necessary
- Monitor equipment and ensure that they are in good working order
- Repair or replace plant equipment as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10+ years of plant leadership experience
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and computer technology
- Familiar with operating plant equipment safely and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and managerial attributes. Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Able to sit, stand and walk around for long periods at a time