Jobs at A-STAFFING, INC.
Grain Derivatives Coordinator, Finance/Trading -Japanese Bilingual
Responsible for both back-office operations and daily market report of grain derivatives
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Daily reconciliation of grain derivative accounts with the clearing broker
- Record-keeping of daily trading activities on grain derivative accounts
- Checking and preparing vouchers for daily margin transaction with the clearing broker
- Offsetting and transferring derivative positions as per instructions from the headquarters and subsidiaries
- Conducting cash-settlements of profits/losses with the headquarters as well as with subsidiaries in US and Brazil
- Preparing monthly reconciliation on the derivative accounts and forward such report to the headquarters
- Disseminating and uploading daily price data of the US grain derivative markets
- Coordinating and distributing our daily grain market report in Japanese
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors degree in business-related field or equivalent experience preferred
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Must be able to work from 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM EST.
- Requires excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Requires knowledge of accounting basics
- Knowledge on SAP (MAIN 21) preferred
JOB-RELATED CERTIFICATION: None
WORKING STYLE: This is a hybrid work position where 3 days of work in the office and Wednesday is mandatory.
Trading Asst. -Chinese Bilingual
Job Title: Trading Assistant
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Our company is seeking a detail-oriented and multilingual Trading Assistant to join our team. As a Trading Assistant, you will play a vital role in our international trade operations, coordinating with our trading partners in Japan, China, and Southeast Asia, as well as internal sales and administrative teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Facilitating extensive communication with trading partners, freight forwarders, and various stakeholders to ensure the smooth coordination of product development
* Handling tasks such as tariff calculations, shipping arrangements, and coordination with product designers and sales teams internally
* Acting as a liaison between product designers and sales teams, consolidating their preferences and directions
* Engaging with Asia-based partners to oversee the products journey from development to arrival in the United States
Proficiency in both Chinese and English (Japanese is a plus).
Previous experience in trading, administrative work, or secretarial roles.
Strong organizational and multitasking abilities are essential due to the need for simultaneous, detailed interactions with various stakeholders.
Hourly wage: $20-$23 ($41.6k-$47.8K/Year), with additional benefits including health insurance and a 401K plan.
This is a full-time position, and regular daily attendance at our companys location is required. Remote or hybrid work arrangements are not available.
Work hours are flexible, with the starting time between 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM and ending time between 3:30PM and 4:30 PM. A 30-minute lunch break is included, and scheduling can be discussed.
Occasional travel may be required, with approximately one trip per year.
If you are a detail-oriented, multilingual individual with experience in trading, administration, or secretarial work and possess strong communication and organizational skills, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and play a vital role in our international trading operations.
Hotel Reservation Agent
A major hotel in New York City is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Reservations Agent. As part of a team, you answer phones and emails, assisting customers in booking suitable. You accurately record customer information, including payment information. You help customers in altering or canceling reservations, as necessary. An ideal candidate has impeccable phone and email manners, strong communication and customer service skills, and keen attention to detail.
・Answer phones and assist customers in making, altering, or canceling reservations
・Respond to emails with reservation information, confirmations, and additional details
・Advise customers regarding ongoing promotions or available upgrades that may enhance their experience
・Answer questions regarding rooms, facilities, rates, and events
・Accurately record customer information and charge credit cards upon successful reservations
・High school diploma or GED certificate
・Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills
・Strong computer proficiency and email communication skills
・Attention to detail and the ability to resolve customer issues
・Fluency in Japanese required
Monday through Friday, 9 am 5 pm, 35 hours per week
Office Support Staff
PLANNING DEPARTMENT OFFICE SUPPORT
General Duties will include;
- Working with local and remote team members to accomplish tasks and goals, and joining on team meetings
- Order entry, data entry, record keeping, various office paperwork as directed
- Communication with assigned team
- Filling out paperwork and/or making online entries for items and brands for customers
- Emailing invoices and following up on payments not received
- Answering customer inquiry calls and emails
- Communicate with trucking team on large order logistics
- Coordinating small package shipments with shipping team
- Assistance with planning & execution of team and company events or classes other miscellaneous tasks as directed
- Track employers currently held state licenses, renew licenses as needed New item registrations in states as requested, renew brands as needed Maintain and update spreadsheet/schedule of item specs, above licenses, item registration, item territories, special deals and pricing
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Experience or knowledge of business or law a plus but not required
The Successful Candidate
- Has effective communication, time-management and organizational skills Can demonstrate a history of adaptability
- Is self motivated
- Has proficiency in the Microsoft Suite (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Experience in state compliance or as a paralegal a plus but not required Experience in support roles a plus but not required
- Experience or interest in Japanese language, food or culture a plus but not required
This position is not Remote
Location will be Secaucus, NJ
Wage : $18.00 w/ full benefits paid by company/ PTO
Schedule : Monday Friday 8:00am 5:00pm
Purchasing Agent, Food Distributor -Japanese Bilingual
To communicate with custom brokers, FDA, USDA, and Drayage for updating import-cargo receiving schedule, Handing Shipping documents and import permits. Updating and shipping schedule list to set up item maintenance on the system. Food related task. As well as helping with all other purchasing related tasks.
Provides administrative and clerical support to the department.
Types reports, purchase orders, memoranda, and other documents.
Research vendors and collects prices, specifications, and other data related to goods and services.
Purchase new items or food as well as cook new food for a tasting meeting with sales departments.
Establishes and maintains a recordkeeping system for the purchasing department.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Cleaning and organizing office shelves when needed.
Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
Research potential vendors
Track orders and ensure timely delivery
Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
Prepare cost analysis
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Ability to learn purchasing procedures and policies.
Ability to type 40 words per minute.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Fluent in Japanese (speak, write, and read)
Business level English and writing skill
Participate in Food Expo once a year
Mandatory participation during Company Inventory twice a year. (June and December)
College Associate degree or Higher
Basic Knowledge of Japanese food ingredients and industry.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Purchasing Asst. - Manufacturer, $40-$50K, On-Site
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
Assist with purchasing activities for a manufacturer in Philadelphia, PA.
- Create and process purchase orders
- Gather and review quotes
- Create and process invoices
- Review and approve purchase orders
- Manage inventory
- Input and manage data related to purchasing
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Ability to create and process business documents in Japanese and English
- Communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in purchasing
- Data analysis skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience
Philadelphia, PA, USA
$40,000 to $50,000 per year
Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, maternity leave, etc.