Addmore Outsourcing Inc.
Jobs at Addmore Outsourcing Inc.
Timber Frame Detailer
We are looking for an experienced Timber Frame Detailer to join our growing team ASAP!
- The ability to accurately interpret plans, drawings, industry standards and technical documents and implement/adjust as required.
- Ability to complete high quality work whilst meeting strict deadlines to ensure efficient project workflow.
- Minimum five (5) years drafting experience in production, factory, and environment related to the construction industry
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Full time role, work from home
If you are looking for new work opportunities and have the relevant skills required, please click apply and attach an up-to-date resume. Suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail
We are urgently seeking an experienced BIM Manager to work with us. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing system of policies and procedures, managing a team from small to medium size of BIM professionals, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Your key responsibilities are to develop and implement BIM policies and procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy across projects.
- Stay up to date with advancements in BIM technology and provide recommendations for software and technology upgrades.
- Bachelors degree in architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in BIM management.
- Strong knowledge of BIM software such as Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, Enscape, 3Ds Max, Dynamo and ISO standard.
- Experience in developing and implementing BIM policies and procedures.
- Experience in Interior Design and Furniture modelling.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
If you are an experienced BIM Manager with a passion for creating and implementing policies and procedures, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
This is a WFH set-up, day shift, Monday to Friday
We are currently seeking a qualified Glazing Estimator with a thorough understanding of external glazing, external cladding, and exterior façade works. Proficiency in using On Screen Takeoff (OST) software is essential. The ideal candidate should be available to join our team immediately. If you are unable to join ASAP, please no need to apply.
- Proven experience as a Glazing Estimator, with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the glazing, cladding or construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of glazing and cladding and façade works.
- Proficiency in estimating software and tools, such as OST.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills to accurately assess project costs and quantities.
- With experienced internationally preferably in the USA.
This is a work from home set-up, day shift, Monday to Friday
Joinery Production Manager
Job Title: Joinery Production Manager (with KSA experience)
Oversee and manage the entire production process in our joinery workshop, ensuring efficiency, quality, and timely delivery.
- Utilize extensive experience in joinery production to optimize workflows, minimize costs, and enhance overall productivity.
- Coordinate with project managers, designers, and other stakeholders to meet project requirements and deadlines.
- Implement and enforce safety protocols, quality control measures, and industry best practices.
- Hire, train, and lead a skilled team of joinery craftsmen, fostering a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Maintain effective communication with clients, suppliers, and internal teams to facilitate successful project outcomes.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of joinery materials, techniques, and industry trends.
- Previous experience managing joinery production in the Middle East is highly desirable.
- Proven experience as a Joinery Production Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of joinery materials, production processes, and quality control.
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse team.
- Familiarity with joinery practices specific to the Middle East market.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate across various teams.
- If you have a proven track record in joinery production management, coupled with Middle East experience, we invite you to apply for this key role in our dynamic team.
This is a WFH set-up
Architectural Job Captain
ADDMORE Services LLC, an Outsourcing Company from Las Vegas Nevada USA has an exceptional opportunity for an Independent Freelance Contractor Architectural Job Captain. Our major services comprise of Architectural Design, Drafting and Quantity Surveying of hotels, residential, commercial, marine superyacht fit out and other high-end luxury projects. Following the recent formation of the business, we are seeking to appoint an Independent Freelance Contractor Architectural Job Captain to assist with the Architectural and Interior Design packages.
Reporting to the President, Operations Manager and managing a team of Architectural Drafting Freelancer and Contractor. this role is responsible to:
- Responsible for architectural design, plans, details, reconciliations, variation, final account, etc.
- Responsible on assigning projects to Architectural Drafting Freelancer and Contractor
- Supervise and manage each freelance and contractor in the architectural design and drafting using Auto CAD and Revit to produce design and drawings.
- Leading and coaching the architectural freelance team/ contractor in delivery of services, including review and checking on the works done.
- Collaborate and develop good relationship with clients, contractors, consultant, partners and associates of the company.
- Comply with the Companys QA requirements and best practice
The attributes we seek comprise:
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or comparable experience.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in architectural design and drafting ideally within the Architectural Design, Interior, Construction commercial high-end projects.
- The superior negotiator we seek will be commercially astute with a strong attention to detail.
- Architectural Design, Interior, Construction industry experience is required.
This is a work from home set-up.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST -YT and TT
We're seeking a creative and passionate Social Media Specialist with expertise in YouTube, TikTok for business, and a proven track record of success working with US companies or clients. As a Social Media Specialist, you'll play a crucial role in developing and executing engaging content strategies for our YouTube channel and TikTok for business, specifically targeting the US market. You'll also provide support for our Instagram presence. You'll be responsible for creating captivating content that resonates with our US audience, driving brand awareness, and fostering thriving online communities.
- Develops and executes engaging content strategies for YouTube and TikTok, tailored to the US market and aligned with the company's marketing goals and target audience.
- Optimizes channel for search visibility, user experience, and overall branding.
- Proposes and executes ads aligned with the companys sales, marketing goals and target audience.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency across all marketing efforts.
- Monitors and analyzes analytics to measure the success of campaigns and recommend improvements.
- Stays updated with the latest trends, algorithm changes, and best practices.
- Manages the content calendar, ensuring a regular and consistent upload schedule.
- Responds to comments, engage with the audience, and manage community interactions.
- Creates engaging and high-quality video content, including video editing, graphics, and captions.
- Experiments with new content formats and strategies to drive audience growth and engagement.
- Collaborates with influencers and partners to expand the brand's reach on YouTube and TikTok.
- Implements Search Engine Optimization techniques to improve video discoverability to reach a wider audience.
- Keeps up with copyright and intellectual property regulations to ensure content compliance.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Proven experience in social media marketing, creating, and optimizing each platforms content with a strong portfolio of successful videos.
- Solid understanding of each platforms algorithms, trends and best practices analytics and SEO strategies.
- Proven experience in publishing each platform and implementing each SEO to drive leads with strong results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in video editing software and graphic design tools
- Strong creative and strategic thinking, with a knack for identifying trends and opportunities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Passion for staying current with digital media trends and emerging technologies.
This is a remote work, WFH set-up