ARL Recruitment Ltd
Jobs at ARL Recruitment Ltd
Sales Administrator and Customer Excellence Executive
Our client is a dynamic value-add distributor in the IT industry, experiencing remarkable growth as they enter their fourth year of operations. With a dedicated team of eight individuals, they have become experts in their field, and their unique selling point (USP) lies in their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. Born out of a fusion of experience, timeless values, and an identified market gap, they specialise in distributing device accessories and consumer electronics, focusing on the education and B2B sectors. Their vision is to revolutionise distribution by adopting a more personalised and flexible approach, ensuring their resellers feel like top-tier partners, not secondary options.
They aspire to make their customers feel valued by responding affirmatively to channel demands, making agile decisions, and offering utmost flexibility. Drawing from their team's combined years of experience and in-depth knowledge of how a distribution partner can best serve resellers, their mission is to expand our presence in new markets and build lasting brand loyalty within the channel.
They are currently seeking a Sales Administrator and Customer Services Executive living in Hertfordshire or North London.
Place of Work:
This role primarily operates from a home office, with the expectation of occasional office meetings, typically once a week, sometimes twice, based at the Maylands Building Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Responsibilities & Duties
As a Sales Administrator and Customer Services Executive, your responsibilities will include:
Contacting existing and prospective customers: Handling inbound enquires from prospects. Regularly contacting existing customers with the client's latest offerings and solutions, helping them find the products and services that best meet their needs.
Customer communication: Engage with customers both before and after sales, ensuring their satisfaction and addressing any questions or concerns they may have. Ensuring all transactions are logged and meet with pre agreed terms and conditions.
Sales quote and transaction processing: Efficiently handle the processing of sales quotes and transactions, ensuring a smooth and reliable ordering process for customers.
Customer enquiries and concerns: Respond to customer enquiries and address any concerns, resolving issues in a professional and timely manner.
Product and service knowledge: Maintain an in-depth understanding of client's products and services, allowing you to provide accurate information and support to customers.
Assisting with overflow: Help manage overflow from colleagues, ensuring that all customers receive the attention and assistance they require.
General assistance and ad-hoc duties: Contribute to the smooth operation of the business by providing general assistance and handling ad-hoc tasks as needed.
To excel in this role, the following qualifications and attributes are essential:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Comfortable with all Microsoft Office packages, enabling you to efficiently handle various administrative tasks.
Previous office/administrative experience: A background in office or administrative work is required, demonstrating your ability to manage tasks effectively.
Effective telephone manner: Possess strong verbal communication skills and a professional phone manner to engage with customers.
Good written and verbal communication skills: Demonstrate strong communication skills, both in writing and speaking, to interact effectively with customers and colleagues.
Appetite to learn: A strong desire to acquire new skills and knowledge and grow within the organisation.
Organised: Stay organised in a dynamic work environment and effectively manage your workload.
Able to prioritise a changing to-do list: Adapt to shifting priorities and manage your tasks efficiently.
Comfortable working individually and as part of a team: Be capable of working independently while also collaborating effectively with your team.
Location: Reside in Hertfordshire or North London.
Driving license and ability to travel: Possess a valid driving license and the ability to travel as required for business purposes.
As a Sales Administrator and Customer Services Executive, you can expect the following benefits:
Competitive salary: Receive a competitive compensation package commensurate with your skills and experience - Circa £30,000 per annum
25 days of annual leave per annum:
Mentoring: Benefit from mentoring opportunities to enhance your professional development.
Fantastic opportunity to learn and grow: Be part of a dynamic, growing company where your contributions will make a significant impact on our success.
Join the client on its exciting journey as they continue to expand and redefine the IT distribution landscape. Apply today and be a vital part of their mission to provide exceptional service and build lasting brand loyalty in the channel.
- Respond to customer enquiries via phone, email, and chat in a timely and professional manner
- Provide accurate information about products and services to customers
- Resolve customer complaints and issues effectively and efficiently
- Process orders, returns, and exchanges
- Maintain customer records and update information as needed
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure excellent customer service
- Follow company policies and procedures when interacting with customers
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think quickly on your feet
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficient in using computer systems and software applications
- Ability to work well in a team environment
They offer competitive pay, benefits package, and opportunities for career growth. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
Studio Prop Stylist Assistant
Our client is one of the UK's best-known high-street retailers and most established online.
They are a British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer with around 700 stores, of which circa 500 are in the United Kingdom and they are seeking an Assistant Prop Stylist to work in their photography studios.
The Prop Stylist role will entail assisting the styling team on photoshoots, organising, tidying, ironing, clearing down sets, prepping curtains and clearing props etc.
Your will have a background in the creative industries and an excellent eye for the small details needed for a successful photography session.
If you are hardworking, creative and don't mind moving and sorting props and getting a little dusty, then this role is for you.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. On site parking is available.
Great busy vibrant atmosphere.
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
We are going to require Van Drivers in Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas, working 5 days out of 7 - which will include weekend(s) work. The role is temporary and on-going.
This role will start approximately week commencing 4th December. If you are interested please register on our website arlrecruitment.com and we will contact you once we the assessments in place.
Our client is one of the UK's best-known high-street retailers and most established online. Behind the scenes they are at the cutting edge of Warehousing and Logistics, employing more than 7000 people across eight distribution centres. They are a British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer with around 700 stores, of which circa 500 are in the United Kingdom.
Your role will be to deliver goods to stores (not residential) , driving a long-wheel-based van/vehicle. Successful candidates will have a passion to drive, a positive attitude and the ability to deliver goods on time and in a safe and effective manner. You will be responsible for:
- The safe, efficient and economic driving for both delivery and collection activities, ensuring these are on time and in excellent condition
- Communicating directly with our Retail stores and our Traffic Office to keep them informed of expected delivery times
- Complete all documentation relevant to your role
A DVLA check will be completed.
Pay rate is £12.38 per hour to £18.57 (overtime)
The role is temporary and on-going with the opportunity to become permanent.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Salary: £12.38 per hour
Discover a great opportunity to join an esteemed luxury stone retailer nestled in the picturesque outskirts of Hemel Hempstead. Specialising in high-end products for luxurious homes and gardens, this role is tailor-made for individuals with a passion for home improvement or stonework within the luxury market.
As a Sales Advisor, you'll play a pivotal role in supporting the showroom manager and delivering unparalleled customer service. Whether interacting over the phone, email, or in person, your clear, confident, and friendly communication skills will shine through. Your primary responsibilities include offering expert guidance through the entire sales process, encompassing technical advice, design suggestions, and adeptly resolving customer queries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming sales calls and proactively reaching out to the customer base.
- Assisting the showroom manager in various capacities.
- Crafting quotations, processing payments, coordinating deliveries, and providing exceptional after-sales service.
- Offering advice on suitability, sizing, and pricing with a natural flair for interior aesthetics.
- Updating the CRM system with pertinent client information and daily activities.
- Coordinating the dispatch of samples.
- Extending a warm welcome to showroom visitors, fostering client relationships with a professional and friendly demeanour.
- Ensuring the showroom remains clean and well-organised.
- Providing refreshments to customers during their appointments.
- Confirming showroom appointments with customers before their scheduled visits.
- Desired - Experience in the luxury goods market.
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Knowledge of interiors is advantageous.
- Exceptionally organised with strong prioritisation skills.
- Enthusiastic and hands-on approach in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to inspire others.
- A keen focus on delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
- Proficient in using CRM systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
As this is a retail/showroom environment working Saturdays is essential so days off will be Sunday + 1 weekday
A full driver's license and access to a car are essential due to the rural location and limited public transport.
To embark on a rewarding journey with this client, where your passion for luxury and design will be celebrated, and your efforts rewarded. Apply now to be part of a thriving, dynamic team shaping the future of luxury home improvement retail.
Our client, one of the UK's largest Retailers and Multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer both online and on the high street they have some exciting opportunities to work in their photographic studios.
This is a role that needs flexibility. The core hours are 2-6pm Monday to Friday but could be required 10am-6pm if workload increases.
There is no forecasted end date for this role!
- Can work in a busy fast paced environment
- Creative skills (essential)
- Painting experience
Can lift heavy walls, floors, photography equipment (essential)
- UK driving license (essential)
- Photography equipment knowledge
- Personable and confident communicator
- Working hours 10am-6pm Mon-Fri
- Have initiative for tasks in hand (essential)
- Team player (essential)
- Fashion knowledge (not essential)
Site will issue you with a high viz jacket, but you will need to have your own safety shoes with must be worn at all times on site.
Our client one of the UK's largest Retailers and Multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer both online and on the high street they have some exciting opportunities to work in their new purpose-built Photographic Studios in Leighton Buzzard.
Warehouse Assistant Working primarily within the warehouse you will need to have good attention to detail and ensure accuracy in everything you do; you also need to be quick and respond to requests effectively and ensure that you are able to deal with a fast-paced environment. You will need to scan any items that are moved or relocated to ensure a clear audit trail of all goods in from the Warehouse to the Studio Floor
- Securely wrap all home samples, anything from little candles, picture frames to heavy furniture, sofas
- Responsible for the safety of colleagues and yourself in the workplace. To report or deal with any hazards, incidents, and accidents.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within health & safety guidelines.
- You may be required to work at other studio locations on request.
- Assist in Ad hoc duties as set out by the warehouse manager when required.
- Using the studio database, register home products onto the system ready to transport between studios and the warehouse.
- Have a friendly, helpful, and professional manner always.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with peers and senior management.
- Must be physically fit due to the heavy lifting of samples.
- Have some level of experience in data input.
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within health & safety guidelines.
- Be able to contribute and work effectively within a team environment and as part of the wider studio team.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
The role will be 8 - 5
We will issue you with a High Viz Jacket, but you will need to have your own safety shoes with must be worn at all times on site.
This is a long-term Temporary role that may lead to the possibility of a permanent role in the future