Blue Ocean Talent
Jobs at Blue Ocean Talent
Sr. Program Manager
Blue Ocean Talent is a premier talent acquisition partner. With a blend of global outreach and deep local insights, we bridge businesses with ideal candidates. Our approach is bespoke, crafting recruitment strategies that resonate with our clients' distinct requirements, granting them access to the crème de la crème of talent spanning various sectors.
We are on the lookout for a Sr. Program Manager to join our team in a full-time remote capacity. The chosen individual will play a pivotal role in steering and administering extensive, intricate programs and portfolios, ensuring they operate seamlessly and yield financial dividends. Collaborating with multifaceted teams, the Sr. Program Manager will ensure alignment with program aspirations, adeptly manage stakeholders, and consistently monitor program vitality indicators.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or an allied domain. A Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years of seasoned experience in program management, portfolio oversight, or a similar capacity.
- A track record of managing intricate programs and projects with budgets in the multi-million-dollar range, in tandem with diverse teams and associates.
- Proficiency in data scrutiny, fiscal governance, and preempting risks associated with large-scale programs and projects.
- A robust grasp of Agile frameworks and familiarity with project management software, including but not limited to JIRA, Asana, and MS Project.
- Stellar communication prowess, adeptness in managing stakeholders, and a leadership flair, with a history of guiding both local and international teams.
- PMP Certification will be a significant plus.
- Prior experience in a tech-driven enterprise or consultancy will be advantageous.
Defense IT Program Manager
Who You'll Collaborate With:
Every day, you'll be joining forces with a diverse, passionate, multi-disciplinary team of innovative thinkers who possess a sharp wit and a keen sense of humor.
You'll spearhead a significant initiative to revamp the Defense Commissary Agency's (DeCA) point-of-sale system. Leading a technical squad, you'll oversee the maintenance of the existing software, hardware, and other components that facilitate inventory management, ordering, and other crucial business functions. Concurrently, you'll pave the way for a modernized system.
- Organize, steer, and manage contract support functions, encompassing multiple intricate and interconnected project tasks.
- Handle reporting and deliverables associated with the project.
- Coordinate the processes of bringing team members on board and transitioning them out.
- Lead a team of contract support professionals across various locations.
- Foster and maintain relationships at the senior echelons of the client's organization.
- Regularly convene with both customer and contractor personnel to devise and review task strategies and deliverable items.
- Ensure alignment with program task timelines and budgetary constraints.
- Tackle novel and intricate project-related challenges, devising innovative solutions that span finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Draft both long-term and immediate plans for application choices, system development, system upkeep, production activities, and the requisite support resources.
- Supervise every facet of the projects.
- Ensure the successful execution of core tasks.
How You'll Shine:
- Familiarity with DeCA's operations.
- Stellar communication prowess.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude and a knack for forging relationships.
- Robust skills in conflict resolution and negotiation.
Qualifications You Bring:
- A Bachelor's Degree in information technology or a field related to business.
- Possession of a Secret or Top Secret Clearance.
- A decade or more of leadership experience in project management, specifically within IT-related disciplines.
- The ability to articulate ideas effectively across diverse settings.
- Proven skills in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- A history of making critical decisions in fast-paced work settings.
- A solid grasp of the software development life cycle, with a particular emphasis on Agile methodologies.
About the Company:Our client is a leading Fortune 500 company with a global presence and a reputation for excellence. Our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement has positioned us at the forefront of our industry. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are seeking a dedicated and experienced Project Manager with expertise in the healthcare sector to join our dynamic team.
Position Overview:The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in driving our healthcare projects to success. This role requires a combination of healthcare industry knowledge, project management expertise, and the ability to lead cross-functional teams in a remote setting.
- Project Planning & Execution: Develop detailed project plans, including objectives, timelines, and resource allocation. Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Stakeholder Management: Act as the main point of contact for all project stakeholders, including internal teams, clients, and third-party vendors. Ensure clear communication and manage expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and devise mitigation strategies to ensure smooth project execution.
- Team Leadership: Lead and motivate cross-functional teams, ensuring that all team members are aligned with project objectives and are working collaboratively to achieve project milestones.
- Continuous Improvement: Monitor project performance, gather feedback, and implement best practices to optimize processes and ensure the highest quality deliverables.
- Reporting: Provide regular project updates to senior management, highlighting progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management, Business Administration, or a related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience, with a focus on healthcare projects.
- Proven track record of successfully managing large-scale projects in a remote setting.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry, including regulations, trends, and challenges.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- PMP certification is a plus.