Jobs at Bradford Consulting
Commercial Masonry Construction Field Superintendents
How Does Your Job Stack up with this one? Are You Missing Out?
It's time to put your current job to the test. Don't settle for the status quo. Evaluate your current opportunity against our exceptional offering checklist below. Discover if you're truly reaching your full potential.
We pride ourselves on being a family-owned company with a remarkable 30-year history, etching our name in the masonry construction industry as pioneers of excellence. Join us in our Charlotte, North Carolina office and enjoy an amazing career. You'll find we're super friendly, making it an awesome place to live and work!
How Do You Compare Using the Following?
- Work-Life Balance: Do you get the work-life balance you deserve? With us, you'll find a supportive environment that values your personal time as much as your dedication to the job.
- Pipeline of Challenging Projects: Are you constantly challenged with diverse and exciting projects? Our consistently full pipeline guarantees that each day will be a new adventure.
- Stability and Growth: Is your future secure with room for growth? Our time-tested pipeline of challenging jobs offers you stability and the promise of a thriving career.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits:Are you being fairly rewarded for your efforts? We believe in recognizing hard work with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
- Cooperative Team Environment: Are you part of a team where everyone works together and helps each other succeed? Our close-knit team is like a family that celebrates achievements and supports each other at every stage of the journey.
- Respected Expertise: Are your skills and expertise truly appreciated? With us your experience will be valued and vital to our success.
- Workplace Pride: Does your current company have a strong foundation rooted in family values? Join us, and your hard work will be cherished as you become one of our own.
Take a moment to reflect on your current opportunity and assign a score from 1 to 10 for each of the above points. Remember this is about your future!
If you've realized that your current opportunity is falling short, it's time to break free from the ordinary and embark on a career journey that guarantees personal and professional fulfillment.
Here's what we expect you to bring.
- Solid background in masonry construction with at least the last 5 years in a Field Foreman or Superintendent leadership role.
- A history of bringing in masonry construction projects on time and within budget.
- Expertise in planning ahead at least two weeks.
- Working with a safety plan to achieve a stellar safety record on the job.
- A history of successfully working with other job site trades while achieving high client satisfaction.
Contact Us Today! The clock is ticking are you up for the challenge?
Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or send us a resume. We respond to all qualified inquiries within 48 hours during the business week. Were the search firm engaged to help our client find someone who may be just like you.
Commercial Construction Masonry Field Superintendent
6 Reasons Makes this Special
Here are 6 reasons that make this Field Superintendent career opportunity special with this growing company.
- Opening a new office equals ground floor opportunities.
- Above average pay.
- Company vehicle with a gas card.
- Family-like work environment.
- Long-term employment prospects with continuous projects.
- A culture where people stay 10+ years.
Use your combination of commercial construction and masonry expertise to help grow this office while building a remarkable career for yourself.
You'll be using your ability to plan and complete projects on time, and within budget while building relationships with key General Contractors and related on-site trades. You'll enjoy robust resources and support to help you accomplish these goals.
Let's explore this opportunity together and show how you can grow professionally, make an impact, and work with a dream team of coworkers.
Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or send us a resume. We respond to all qualified inquiries within 48 hours during the business week. Were the search firm engaged to help our client staff this and several more positions at their newest location,