Jobs at CadreSpace LLC
We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
This is a full-time on-site role as a Sales Specialist (F) located in Lahore. The Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new clients, managing existing accounts, creating business proposals and presentations, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients. The Sales Executive will also work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction and meet sales goals.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field is required.
- 2+ years of experience in sales and business development, preferably in real estate sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and negotiate contracts.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and managing a sales pipeline.
- Highly motivated, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
CadreSpace leverages its extensive network of localized technical resources and connects them to tech companies in need. This not only includes building new teams but expanding pre-existing personnel as well. Our carefully vetted developers, designers and engineers are top-quality ensured and curated from across the world.
At CadreSpace, how we do things is very important. We have a positive, motivated culture and drive success through our focus on both individual and team performances. We offer a great work environment/culture that is remote work friendly, a competitive pay and career and skills advancement opportunities. Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of CadreSpace's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
About The Role
The Mid-Market Account Executive is a highly motivated self-starter responsible for developing and closing net-new business and expanding our offering with current customers. Our Mid-Market AEs have a strong ownership attitude and are responsible for owning the end-to-end sale.
A successful Mid-Market AE is coachable, receptive to feedback, has a willingness to learn and is open to embracing continuous improvement. Strong interpersonal skills, a strong technical aptitude, a high attention to detail and a natural ability to convey and relate ideas to others are required for this role. Because of the collaborative nature of our Sales team, a win-as-a team mentality is a must. In this high-energy role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment and be flexible with changing processes.
- You will be responsible for driving sales process with prospective customers
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering teams
- Provide recommendations based on a prospects business needs and negotiate contract terms
- Work across multiple departments to ensure common objectives are reached
- Make outbound calls, prospecting new businesses in our segment that have recently started their trucking business.
- Maintain and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects and provide accurate forecasts for your generated revenue.
- Ensure your pipeline is regularly maintained and you are able to grow your pipeline at an excellent pace.
- Carve your way through the gatekeeper and connect with the decision maker to establish the requirement of the prospect so that you can align those business needs with the CadreSpace solutions.
- Build rapport with the prospect and identify the pain points and provide a just solution that will not only address their concern but also add value to their business.
- Achieve KPIs on a daily basis. You should not only be able to achieve your monthly & quarterly quotas but should also have a strong desire to exceed those targets regularly.
- Female applicants are preferred
- 1.5+ years of demonstrated success and direct sales experience in B2B sales
- A true hunter mentality who strives for the close
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
- Commitment to outbound prospecting, managing and closing deals
- Understanding of technical tools: Odoo ERP, Google Suite, Slack, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals.
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing.
- Must be a self-starter, who empowers themselves and others to learn in a quickly evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (maybe requested to take a words per minute test)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives with change.
Our company is seeking to hire a fresh graduate software intern to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software / hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must understand concepts of software engineering.
Please send your resumes at [email protected]
We are seeking to hire a project coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our project managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject