Care Solutions, Inc.
Jobs at Care Solutions, Inc.
Nanny for Newborn - Center City Philadelphia
Are you a rockstar nanny experienced with newborns under 3 months old? Do your references describe you as loving and organized?
This sweet family is searching for the perfect Nanny for their newborn with 2 years of full time experience and excellent references. Care includes bathing, diapering, bottle preparation for the baby and bottle feeding. Help the baby find a regular sleep schedule by sleep training. Form close, consistent relationship with newborn. It is important to be able to take direction from parent. Family would love a Nanny who will encourage engaging activities, lots of reading and singing songs as child grows.
Early childhood education background, college student or recent college grad with newborn experience a plus.
- Loving Newborn Care
- Light Housekeeping
- 2 Full Years of Nanny Newborn Experience with Non-Relatives
- Excellent, Verifiable Child Care References
- Upbeat, Energetic Personality
- Live in Center City
- College Student or College Grad
- Drivers License
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Vaccinated for COVID
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 5 Sick Days and 3 Personal Business Days
- 6 Major Holidays Paid
Loving family is looking for a professional, engaging, upbeat Nanny to care for their two children under 5 years ols. Nanny should structure children's days around age appropriate, fun activities that foster their interest and development. Nanny will be responsible for school pickup and drop-offs, laundry, general tidying, and meal prep as related to the kids. Make their play areas inviting and arrange in a way that encourages exploration. They would love someone who will be with them for the long term and feel like part of their family.
Nanny who is focused on child development and will engage in games, reading, singing and fostering children's curiosity is the best fit for this position.
- Create fun activities for children
- Actively participate in activities
- Create a safe, secure environment
- Open communication with parents
- Drive children to appointments and activities
- Prepare dinner for children
- Light Housekeeping and children's laundry
- 2 year Associates or 4 year Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Ed
- 1 year of full time Nanny experience
- Excellent, Verifiable Nanny references
- Driver's license and car
- Vaccinated for COVID
- Strong communication skills
In order to be considered for this position,
Nannies for Live-In Positions
Live-In nanny needed to care for newborn child in private home. Family provides free room and board in addition to lovely private room and bath. Family provides free room and board in addition to lovely private room and bath. Great opportunity for a former AuPair.
- Provide newborn care including feeding, diapering and bathing
- Actively engage child in age appropriate activities
- Ability to ensure safe environment at all times
- Provide meals for child
- Light housekeeping
- Drive child to appointments and activities
- At least 1 year of full time infant experience with non-relatives and excellent, verifiable references
- Upbeat, calm, nurturing demeanor
- Responsible and mature
- Ability to make at least a 1 year commitment to family
- Drivers license and car
- COVID vaccination
- Ability to legally work in U.S.
$18- $25 per hour
To be considered for position, apply at: