Jobs at Carreers
Senior Account Manager in Shanghai
Our client is a digital marketing agency founded in 2012 that specializes in helping brands connect with Chinese audiences. The agency provides various services related to digital marketing, social media management, content creation, and digital strategy in the context of the Chinese market.
Their expertise lies in assisting businesses in understanding and navigating the complexities of the Chinese online landscape.
Mission of the candidate
- Strategic advisory A meticulous understanding of clients businesses, campaigns, challenges and opportunities. Focus on strategic thinking and conversations that leads to account growth.
- Planning Responsible for the accuracy and feasibility of strategies. Liaise with clients to build briefs, develop ideas, tactics/mechanics, scope and budgets.
- Account development Ensure we are delivering tangible business value for clients. Ultimate responsibility for quality of work (creativity and effectiveness), define KPIs that we can overdeliver.
- Client growth Create opportunities for cross-sells and upsells. Regularly pitch win-win solutions.
- Leadership Hands on approach and detail orientated in leading Client Services team. Responsible for our people, structures/processes, define and implement growth visions for teams and clients. Embody the traits listed below to inspire the whole team.
- New business support Contribute to and participate in new business pitches.
- Organised This is a vital skill.
- Plugged in As the ultimate client leader, you need to be the most communicative, the most organised, the most on top of tasks, proposals and deadlines. Be the most present and the first one to show up.
- Attention to detail Understand the details, finger on the pulse, manage workload and understand where the pain points are for client deliverables.
- Caring and methodical Ensure workloads are managed well across the team. Foster happy people as part of a well ran team.
- Hardworking Action solutions/changes/processes promptly, religiously deliver on commitments.
- Problem solver More than just being available for meetings, truly listen and action, have a real understanding of team members day-to-day problems. Earn a reputation as the go-to person to help our people solve problems, promptly.
- Interview with the CEO
- Second Interview to discuss test results with CEO
- Work in a positive culture with people that genuinely love, and are naturally, great at what they do.
- Other unimportant stuff, such as 25 days holiday (on top of public holidays)
- Standard social funds and housing funds as per statutory regulations in China.
- Opportunity to work in other offices including London and Shanghai.