Colere Staffing Group LLC bda Colere Talent Partners
Jobs at Colere Staffing Group LLC bda Colere Talent Partners
Our client, a leading law firm located in downtown San Diego, is experiencing growth and is currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join their team in the San Diego office. The Junior Accountant will be responsible for various accounting functions and analysis in general accounting, including the preparation of month-end journal entries, account reconciliation and analysis, and overseeing the Firm's client trust accounting.
The ideal candidates for this position should have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in general accounting, possess a Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, and be familiar with automated accounting systems such as Sage Fixed Assets.
The Accounting team at our client's firm works closely together, and they value a positive, professional, and team-oriented approach as essential for success. If you excel at handling a high volume of work with sound judgment, have excellent attention to detail, and meet the required skills and experience mentioned above, our client would love to hear from you. The typical pay range for this position is between $55,000 and $70,000 per year, depending on experience.
If you believe you possess the qualifications and experience required for the Junior Accountant position, we encourage you to submit your resume for immediate consideration. Please include your salary expectations along with your application. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially scheduling an interview to discuss further.
Litigation Associate - Metro Detroit
Our client a law firm in Livonia, MI is seeking experienced candidates with 3 + years of litigation experience...
- The firm is AV® rated and growing
- Candidates should have experience in products liability, toxic tort, and environmental litigation
- Experience should include significant discovery experience, witness and expert deposition taking, and legal research and brief writing
- Qualifications include 3+ years of experience in civil litigation, strong academic credentials
- The firm offers a hybrid work environment, competitive compensation, and employee benefits including health, prescription, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as life insurance, ADD, STD, LTD, and more
For consideration please apply and we will look forward to speaking with you!
The Colere Talent team
Employment Associate/Counsel - Michigan
Our client a leading firm in the field of Employment Law, with a track record of providing high-quality legal services to clients across various industries. We are seeking an experienced and skilled Employment Lawyer to join our team and contribute to our continued success.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to clients on a wide range of employment law matters, including discrimination, harassment, wage and hour laws, and employee benefits
- Draft and review employment contracts, policies, and other documents
- Represent clients in litigation and administrative proceedings related to employment disputes
- Conduct legal research and analysis to ensure compliance with federal and state employment laws
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and provide exceptional client service
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to the state bar and in good standing
- 5+ years of experience in Employment Law
- Strong legal writing, research, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage a high-volume caseload and prioritize competing demands
- Commitment to client service and building lasting relationships with clients
Our law firm is committed to providing our employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation and benefits packages, and opportunities for career advancement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and more.
If you are a motivated and talented Employment Lawyer who is dedicated to achieving the best possible outcomes for your clients, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you,
- Colere Talent team
Business Development Manager - Metro Detroit
Colere Talent Partners is working with a leading Michigan-based law firm to find a dynamic Business Development Manager for the East Side of Michigan.
Our client a well-known, leading Michigan law firm is seeking to add to their Marketing team an experienced Business Development Manager. the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing effective business development strategies and activities for the law firm. This role will particularly focus on the Corporate/M&A, Banking and Finance, and Emerging Companies/Venture Capital practices. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Business Development Manager will be based in either the Birmingham or Novi office and will travel regularly to other locations as required. The role involves close collaboration with the marketing and business development teams, practice teams, and business departments to help grow the firm.
- Proactively develop and implement effective marketing and business development strategies for assigned practice groups.
- Create relevant key messages and marketing materials, including the development of new practice profiles and matter lists.
- Manage the RFP process from start to finish.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create key messaging points, draft responses, and presentations.
- Identify new products and processes to assist in business development, conduct industry research, and monitor industry organizations for potential opportunities.
- Proven track record in identifying business development opportunities.
- Knowledge of transactional practices and the competitive landscape of legal services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with attorneys and firm management.
- Organized, proactive, detail-oriented, analytical, and possess sound business judgment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree is also required.
To apply, interested candidates should submit a resume to [email protected].
Colere Staffing Group LLC, dba Colere Talent Partners
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colere Talent Partners is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees
are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Colere Talent Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed tohiring,
developing, recruiting and assigning the best and most qualified individuals possible. Colere Talent
Partners employs and dispatches employees without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, color, religion, age, genetics, ancestry, national origin, marital status,
military status, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, medical condition, disability,
or on any other basis protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Colere Talent Partners
continuation with any client company depends on its compliance with the above policy.
Controller Position - Livonia, Michigan
Exciting opportunity to work alongside highly awarded and talented professionals in the world of Landscape Design- Controller Position Livonia
Have you worked in the service, design, landscape, and or building industries and are looking to join a growing team whose portfolio includes companies beyond design and construction this may be the position for you!
We are seeking an experienced Accounting professional who will oversee 3 tenured staff including an AP Clerk, AR Clerk, and a Billing clerk. Youll work closely with the company's owners on buying new equipment and overseeing the company's books.
Daily you will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, preparing financial statements, analyzing financial data, handling cash flow management, and providing strategic insights to support business growth and decision-making. The role requires a strong understanding of accounting principles, financial management, and business operations.
- Hourly Position so no overtime without pay!
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company contribution on BCBS health care plans with options to choose
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (firm paid) also provided
- Livonia Office with tenured staff who care about the work they are doing and are passionate!
- Award-winning firm with multiple awards dating back to 2011 including many Subcontractor of the Year Awards
- Growth Opportunity to Assist or take over accounting operations for additional company businesses
- A Notary is preferred not required
- Working requirements are 8 am 5 pm at their Livonia office
- Excellent Quickbooks knowledge is required
- You will work in conjunction with an outside CPA firm on the company taxes
A can-do attitude and passion for work will allow this right candidate to be successful!
Real Estate Associate- Construction Litigation
Real Estate Assocaite- Commercial & Construction Litigation
We are representing a boutique firm whose name precedes itself in the world of Real Estate here in Michigan. The Founders and Partners are some of the most well-connected and established in the industry. They have long-standing clients with good, exciting, and ever-growing work. They haven't slowed down for a second.
This position has no billable requirement, thats right no billable! They work hard, play hard, service their clients and all reap the rewards of their work. Bonuses are generous and split amongst firm members. Paralegals and staff are longstanding employees.
The partners personally and they are fun-loving, family-orientated people who are just beyond passionate about the work that they do.
This Commercial Litigation Associate will work on a variety of cases that are already in process and will not be expected to bring a book.
If youre looking for a non-traditional firm, sophisticated & good cases, with prominent clients and a work hard/ play hard environment with an incredibly established firm, 40+ years, this cou.d be the spot for you!
Compensation is highly competitive and they desire an Associate with 4+ years of hands-on experience in Commercial & Construction litigation + Real Estate.
For immedicate consideration please email [email protected] to learn more.