Coming Up Creative
Jobs at Coming Up Creative
Digital Account Director- Streaming/Business Development
We can only consider applications from candidates who have worked within an entertainment marketing agency eco system and have experience in rolling out campaigns for reputable streaming platforms.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- This position is entrepreneurial, and requires a self-motivated individual who has had a background in social media, social media marketing, digital marketing, social & account management and new business development in an entertainment marketing agency with proven experience working with streamers (for example Netflix, Amazon, Disney+) and on streaming marketing campaigns.
- Reporting to the Head of Social Media, the person will be highly collaborative and able to drive business growth through new and pre-existing relationships. They will be responsible for leading our streaming project scoping, planning and delivery process, and will be comfortable in a client-facing role.
- A natural leader, this person will motivate, inspire and direct a team of experts to continuously deliver A+ and best in class work. This person will have a can do approach to this role and always seek to create win-win working solutions.
- Managing the client relationship and act as the lead point of contact for all client requests
- Developing a deep understanding of each clients business, industry, and competition
- Maintain regular communication with clients to establish a relationship of trust, ensuring that you are viewed as a source of sound strategic, creative and operational advice.
- Foster client growth in line with agency business objectives and goals
- Seeking opportunities to advance the client relationship and identify new business opportunities
- Be responsible for the development of responses to briefs from existing clients and, where relevant, to new business briefs.
- Owning all aspects of the statement of work including management of deliverables, drafting new versions during renewal periods and change orders when required
- Bringing strategic and innovative ideas to client business issues and opportunities based on working with internal specialists and understanding cross-channel marketing dynamics
- Leading the development of marketing plans across multiple departments (social, creative, insights, strategy, publicity and events) as per client needs and potential agency revenue streams
- Ensure briefs are fully analysed/interrogated and develop an efficient creative brainstorming process, resulting in first class creative solutions.
- Work with senior staff to ensure that all agency responses are creative, achievable and meet the clients strategic objectives.
- Interpreting results from various analytics sources to ensure clients goals are being met and identify areas for improvement
Account Direction / Campaign Delivery
- Leading weekly client status calls, quarterly business reviews, and other client meetings
- Managing projects on time and on budget, inclusive of project plan development, distributing call recaps, agendas, deliverables, and reporting
- Lead campaign execution, ensuring first class delivery and success against objectives
- Managing overall account profitability, including approving and tracking agency hours and identifying potential issues, as well as opportunities
- Overseeing account and specialist teams on a project and client basis
- Be responsible for the briefing of staff, delegating and assigning specific roles against campaign tasks and deliverables where necessary
- Empower junior staff to take ownership of specific campaign elements to further their development and increase client exposure to the whole team
- Serving as an additional quality control for all deliverables, alongside relevant team leads
- Ensure standout written plans are produced, demonstrating good storytelling, strong written skills and the ability to effectively position an idea to the client. Ensure that both content and look and feel are of a high standard.
- Be proactive in identifying solutions to problems that arise as campaigns develop, and in pre-empting potential considerations.
Team Management / Leadership
- Work closely with the Head of Social to understand wider department KPIs and goals.
- Develop and nurture great Client Services talent
- Manage team members on a day-to-day basis to ensure effective account handling.
- Provide clear briefs and time frames to team members for all working tasks.
- Give clear guidance, direction and feedback to your team to ensure they are aware of what they need to deliver and when.
- Encourage proactivity from all team members.
- Manage upwards and flag any issue to senior management.
- Oversee servicing responsibilities, ensuring the correct resourcing for each account.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- 8+ years of related industry experience. Agency experience in a client facing, people management role required.
- A minimum 3 years working in the social and digital space with streaming clients - Netflix, Amazon, Disney+ etc.
- Demonstrates collaborative skills and can do attitude.
- Organise and lead project meetings, including developing agendas and keeping meeting minutes to be shared with the project team.
- Ability to bring various capability teams together internally, and get the best work to the client.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of the latest operating systems within related industries.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients and internal creative team. Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Consistent follow-through ability to traffic communication, ensure delivery of resources, project accuracy and completion