Jobs at EastWest Bank
Efficiency Management Officer
- Efficiency Management Officer is responsible for the development and implementation of strategic automation initiatives of the Call Center Division.
- The role involves development of new applications and systems that will enable the Call Center Division to scale up in minimizing additional FTE/headcount requirement as the bank expands its business. The Efficiency Management Officer handles and participates in special projects of the Contact Center that will improve productivity, increase the sales output, reduce expenses, enhance customer experience and advance employee engagement. Further, the Efficiency Management Officer provides support in terms of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, Data Quality Management, Information Presentation, SharePoint Automations, and Microsoft Office Development.
- The Efficiency Management Officer is also involved in the formulation and implementation of process changes of other units of the bank to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- The Efficiency Management Officer participates in the planning and process improvement initiatives of other bank groups through strategic system automation. The Efficiency Management Officer caters requests from other bank groups in developing a tool that will aid them in generating large scale data and reports in which will have a direct positive impact in the processing turn-around-time of the requesting group.
- The Efficiency Management Officer also contributes and gives insight on process improvements of other departments thru system automation using Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server. The officer also provides assistance in generating analytical reports for other business units to aid them make sound business decisions.
The Product Manager is responsible for the development and management of cash management products assigned, which can be for collection, disbursements, or account management.
The Product Manager ensures that the cash management products are effective, profitable, delivered in an efficient manner, and compliant with relevant rules and regulations.
OD Technical Assistant - E
About the Job
Location: Bonifacio Global City (BGC)
Corporate Title: Organizational Development Technical Assistant
Rank: Fixed Term
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Our Human Resource team is looking for an individual to join us in our Bonifacio Global City (BGC) site with the role of Organizational Development Technical Assistant.
As the Organizational Development Technical Assistant, you will aid the OD Officer in administrative tasks to keep the unit running smoothly. Your duties include managing databases, creating reports, organizing meetings, and handling various assigned tasks as needed.
Your dream. Our focus.
Whether you're just starting out, or already a seasoned professional, EastWest can help you unleash your potential, and bridge the gap between dream to success.
At EastWest, we empower our employees to drive their careers and are committed to provide the runway for them to grow. We value teamwork and individual initiative. Join us and be part of a highly engaged team, and a workplace that promotes development and goal attainment.
Over 29 years, EastWest has emerged as one of the most consumer-focused universal banks in the Philippines. EastWest is committed to continuously invest in people and in process, product, and service enhancements, and embrace new ideas to enhance the EastWest experience.
What the role will entail
- Assist the OD Officer in the conduct of administrative functions to ensure efficient operation of the unit. Must provide support in the OD unit related to administrative functions in an efficient and effective manner.
- Updating and maintaining the database file and extracting and creating summaries and reports
- Include appropriate activities to support e.g., sending calendar invites, reservation of rooms, sending reminder emails
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time where deem necessary.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in any course
- Must be proficient in MS Excel (Mid-Level or Advanced)
- Proficient in other MS Office Software PPT or Canva
- Great coordination skills
- Good organizational skills
What you can expect from joining our team
- Career development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Opportunity to work with industry experts and be mentored by them.
- Defined career progression paths to guide you in your professional growth.
To know more about us, and our career opportunities visit https://careers-page.com/eastwest-bank
Data Center Computer Operator
Responsible for performing various computer operation jobs such as end-of-day processing of EWBCs critical systems, report generation, printing and dispatch and data back-up/recovery.
- To ensure timely and accurate processing of end-of-day batch of EWBCs critical systems.
- To ensure completeness of daily and monthly back-up jobs.
- To initiate and monitor data transmission between EWBC and its various customer merchants.
- To assist in troubleshooting connectivity problem between data communication links and workstations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the equipments and materials necessary for computer operation during his shift
- Execute defined procedures according to set instructions with due diligence, accuracy and efficiency
- Execute backup and restoration activities based on set instruction and procedures
- Monitor all necessary servers, equipments, connectivity and services as enumerated in the Data Center checklist
- Generate, collate, segregate and account for all reports and downloads files from the various systems/applications and ensure that these are accurate and free from errors and misprints and are available for pick-up or delivery to the concerned users per agreed schedule
- Monitor the dispatching of reports to the users and reports to the supervisor and DCO Head if the defined dispatch time is not met
- Prepare/update the transmittal receipts, used to log production reports for dispatch
- Prepares the backup media for use based on a defined periodic usage: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly or when so required
- Performs regular backup media lodgments and retrieval and ensure that all media movements are logged, tracked and well documented
- Keeps BCP/DR process and facilities regularly maintained and ready at all the times
- Perform Operation/User Acceptance Testing of new systems or existing system enhancements/upgrade
- Strictly observe DCO procedures, IT policies, rules and regulations in the course of performing his duties during his shift
- Maintain security, cleanliness and orderliness inside the Data Center area
- Process user requirements based on filed requests such as but not limited to reports generation, reprinting, file restoration, etc.
- Performs periodic inventories of all back- up media at least once a year on both the onsite and offsite vault to ensure that all media are accounted for with the inventory report to be submitted to the Data Center Officer for review and verification
- Maintains stock inventory of computer operations supplies (e.g. paper/ continuous forms, tapes, CD/DVD disks, printer ribbons/toners, etc) by monitoring regular supplies usage and preparing the necessary requisition to replenish required stock
- Performs tape backup restoration for critical systems as integrity testing
- Be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and ready to provide assistance especially during periods of emergency
- Perform other jobs as may be assigned by the Data Center Operations Head and/or IT Head
Job Qualifications and Competencies Requirement
Graduate of IT-related course
3. Technical Competencies (Know-how)
Business and Industry Knowledge
Confidence and Independence
Information Technology Service Operations
Network and Telecommunications Technology
4. Behavioral Competencies (Traits)
Attention to detail
Commitment to excellence
Initiative and motivation
Positive work attitude
Customer service oriented
IT Change and Problem Management Lead
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Change Manager in reviewing, controlling and evaluation of all Change Requests(CRs)
- Communicate with other IT units as well as business users to ensure efficient, positive activities, support and activities.
- Assist the unit head in generating reports on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards.
- Collaborate with the unit head in developing policies and procedures.
- Monitors implemented change according to the implementation plan and scheduled activity
- Review the assessment of change requests by Change Analyst
- Review the Version Control task by Change Analyst
- Review and manage the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly reports produced by Change Analyst for timely and efficient submission.
- Provide approval on Changes/Project if go or no go
- Select the CAB members and facilitate the CAB meetings
- Review and approve CAT4 listing for all ITG
- CAB Approver during Emergency Changes
- Job Qualifications and Competencies Requirement
College graduate of Computer Science or Engineering or Information Technology 4-year course
At least 2 years experience in Change in Management
Intermediate in Change Management Process
Basic knowledge in Network Administration
Basic knowledge in Server Administration
Basic knowledge in Database Administration
Basic knowledge in Telephony Administration
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to determine their needs
Good presentation skills
Strong diagnostic capabilities
Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship
Analytical and excellent in decision making
Head - People Relations & HR Governance - E
Provides leadership, support, advocacy and strategic vision for the Employee Relations initiatives to support the overall goals of the HR Group and the Bank. The Head Employee Relations is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Employee Relations functions including, but not limited to, disciplinary and labor relations cases.
Implements and administers the Banks Code of Discipline and Ethics (CODE) in compliance with due process ;provides advice to various units on matters pertaining to the CODE and related HR -policies
Provides advice and counsels managers, supervisors and staff regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws; including the conduct of orientation/seminars on labor standards and labor relations, as needed; Renders and issues advisory and opinion on employees and line managers queries regarding labor laws, rules and regulations and other employment issues
Governance and Education
Reviews current Employee Relations policies, processes and procedures and recommends revisions, if necessary; likewise assists in the review of various HR policies(processes and templates) and provides advice on labor and or legal implications
Graduate of Psychology or Social Science course, a degree in law is preferred
Relevant Work Experience
At least 10 years experience in Employee Relations, 5 years of which are in managerial or leadership role. Labor Law practice is preferred
Personal Characteristics and Behaviors
Strong Client Management Skills, Strong negotiation skills,
Able to communicate with various levels within the organization
Good interpersonal skills
Good written and verbal communications skills