Executive Referral Limited
Jobs at Executive Referral Limited
Sales Development Representative
Our client is a leading research and advisory firm trusted by the most influential companies across the globe. Our client assists business and technology leaders in triggering growth through customer obsession and is looking for a Sales Development Representative based in Sydney, Australia to be a part of their team.
You’ll be contributing in generating sales for the company. You’ll be identifying and contacting new business prospects to book appointments for the sales team across Australia and New Zealand.
- Research and identify a suitable list of prospects in Australia
- Quality prospects through phone calls
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients for yourself and the sales team
- Work closely with the sales team to identify prospecting strategy
- Educate prospective clients on products and services with a good understanding of
- Participate in all ongoing training as required
- Develop delighted customers who continue to purchase services on a regular basis
- Provide clients with assisted DIY services where needed
- Input all relevant information into the appropriate sales tracking databases, such as bids, prospect, client contact, meeting reports, etc
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A master’s degree/diploma in sales/marketing (a plus).
- 6+ years of proven sales success in client management or consultative selling into large technology service providers, or other large corporations.
- Proven experience in developing new businesses, managing client relationships, achieving quota goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- Ability and willingness to make cold calls.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective organization and time management skills
- A team player, a fast learner, and someone who is at ease with technology
- A self-starter with strong initiative who can work independently