Fischer & Partners
Jobs at Fischer & Partners
Site Manager / Installation Manager
Due to new projects and new growth opportunities in Asia of our client, our client is looking for Site Manager / Installation Manager with electrical/mechanical knowledge and basic PLC skill to manage our sites and manpower during Installation, commission, test, ramp-up, troubleshooting and modifications phases of automatic system for automated warehouses. This position is based in ASIA and requires extensive several travels to clients sites across Asia: Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, China, India. The selected candidate will work on assignments that are to perform site management activities.
- Managing/supervising the site and manpower during installation, commissioning, test, troubleshooting, and ramp-up phases of our automatic system for automated warehouses.
- Issue daily and weekly progress and report to the management and team.
- Ensure the completion date of the project and the progress are as per schedule.
- Responsible for planning and utilized the resource member with effectively without any impact to the project.
- Work together with local team and our technicians during installation phases and commissioning.
- Coordinate with management and the team to complete the installation and commissioning of our machine.
- Troubleshooting and oriented to problem solving.
- Supervise machine test and controls during installation, commissioning and start up phases.
- Work at customer sites to install, troubleshoot tests and be an active participant to successful system installation and customer acceptance.
- Able to supervise Electrical and mechanical jobs.
- Able to communicate in English both written and spoken at good level.
- Able to understand mechanical diagrams.
- Able to understand electrical diagrams.
- Able to understand mechanical drawings.
- Able to dial with Inverters, electric motors, sensors, photocells.
- Able to dial with 400/230 V electrical cabinets.
- Able to do mechanical jobs.
- Able to do work with Siemens PLC.
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office/Windows/Emails
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with teams.
- Detail oriented, problem solving and analytical approach skills.
- Demonstrate leadership.
- Able to independently complete all specific responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Available to work at customer site for the necessary period.
- Able to work in the region.
Project Engineer / Project Manager
- Drive day-to-day project management operations for company portfolio, from Project Kick-off to Project Closing.
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Ensure QCD and profitability of the project.
- Manage the communication and satisfaction of customer during the execution of project.
- Drive the project in accordance with contractual details and obligations.
- Collect data for equipment manufacturing and purchasing.
- Guarantee the respect of Contract details and instructions.
- Coordinate for project payments.
- Coordinate for opening of Bank Guarantees and Letter of Credit as necessary.
- Coordinate the shipment of equipment in respect of project schedule.
- Drive the process for the preparation of Site activities.
- Control the respect of Site Activities and Software in coordination with Site Manager and Software Manager.
- Arrange for final Acceptance from the Customer.
- Implement all necessary measures to respect the project timing as per the contract.
- Implement all necessary measures to respect the project margin.
- Implement all necessary measures to respect the project deliverables to customer as per contract.
- Carry out project control to anticipate potential issue.
- Carry out deep analysis for every aspect of the project.
- Manage projects risks and contingencies plan.
- Respect of HSE plan.
- Escalate issues to manage risks/leverage for company network.
- Drive the project with maximized client satisfaction.
- Experience in execution of automated equipment.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Experience: 4 years work experience in similar industry.
- Self-sufficient and proactive attitude.
- Pragmatic approach and result orientation.
- Problem solving, communication and negotiation skill.
- Customer relationship capability.
- Abroad trips availability.
- Basic Knowledge CAD software.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.
Sales Engineer/Executive based in Philippines
- Report to Sales Manager in Thailand or Sales Director/GM.
- Drive Business development and Promote Company Group products in the entire territory of Philippines.
- Precisely and constantly perform opportunity management in CRM tool starting from understand customer needs, develop together with our engineering department the right engineering solution for the customer, and order closing.
- Provide business & sales forecasts and update via written reports and phone conference, daily or weekly or whenever required.
- Manage relationships with existing and new customers.
- Lead coordination among sales admins, service engineer and project engineer.
- 25-40 years old
- Male or Female
- Filipino National ONLY
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in plastic industry.
- Experience working in international working environment.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field. MBA will be a plus.
- Good command in English language (Understanding Speaking and Writing). Japanese will be a plus.
- Strong inter-personal skills, high sense of responsibility and high spirit of initiative as well as passion is what she or he should have.
- Willing to work under pressure with main priority to deliver, in time a quality of work.
- Available to travel in Thailand or in other Asia Pacific area and Europe if required.
Business Development/ Coorinator
- Monitor and supervise the routine report schedule and ensure the all data derived from the various of DMO e.g Nutrition Club, Mini Road Show are accurately collected and consolidated on timely manner.
- Ensure the questionnaire and survey of Nutrition Club in Thailand has been assigned on daily basis
- Review Business Develop Strategy relate to Nutrition Club and concern parties
- Act as a main lead coordinator with APAC business development team and perform business development task
- Perform any other task including special project and analytical supports that may be assigned from time to time
- Prepare as hoc report as requested.
- Prepare complete details and accurate accounts for all entities including a group consolidation
- Report accurate, timely and insightful monthly management accounts and financial updates for management review
- Motivate management accounting team to take further responsibility for accounts input and preparation processes
- Manage and liaise with auditors and tax computation processes from planning to filing in an efficient and effective manner
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitor accounting and associated IT systems create appropriately debtors/creditor/nominal ledger and booking system interdependencies
- Responsible for review of journal entries
- Review reconciliations of all significant account balances including bank accounts, debtors and creditors (monthly), and report significant exceptions to management
- Provide insightful accounting treatment to management
- Monitor key control process in accounting and provide recommendation for future development.
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in related position.
- Must have held manager or supervisor position in Accounting department
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting Major
- Reliable and professional attitude and work ethic
- Must have good command of English.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good command of English is required. Native English speaker preferred.
- CPA preferred but not a must if backed up with strong career in established international companies.
- Experience of dealing with international counterparties (Both internal and external)
- Ability to communicate on timely manner
- Efficient communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
Finance & Accounting Manager
- Establish and enforce proper Finance & Accounting Policy, Objective management, Plans and Reports.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations and coaching staff of finance & accounting department and analyst financial statements, motivate team to meet target team.
- Create accounting data for developing & implementing new systems related accounting process.
- Support & provide data to audit by certified public accountants and HQ.
- Co-ordinate with Banks and internal for conduct banking transaction & cash handling transactions included borrowing & return loan transaction.
- Co-ordinate with Government Office (Especially Revenue Department & DBD) to conduct appropriate tax declarations and tax payment.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance, Masters degree will be plus.
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in accounting or finance and 5 years in managing team.
- Capability in Financial Statements and Cash Flow Management.
- Accounting's certificated (CPD) or CPA will be plus.
- Accounting standard, taxation base on Thai GAAP & IFRS and Finance.
- Hire purchase account knowledge.
- Company budget knowledge.
- Business core knowledge.
- Good command in English and computer skills