Jobs at Fly2Sky
Payroll specialist and HR Administrator
Fly2Sky is a quickly growing EASA registered airline, providing aircraft leasing and charter flight solutions for the travel market.
For our continuous growth, we are currently recruiting a Payroll Specialist, who will be responsible for processing payroll, maintaining the employee database, processing documents related to hiring/terminating employees, preparation of any contracts, annexes, and other documents of employees. Our new colleague will be cooperating with Accounting and HR departments.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day payroll processing of the group of companies affiliated with Fly2Sky OOD;
- Operational Accounting and complies with the rules for processing personal data, according to the Act on the protection of personal data;
- Administration of contracts, personal files, and payslips of employees;
- Preparation, maintenance, and filing of all legal returns and declarations to government institutions;
- Preparation of payroll summary reports and payment orders;
- Maintain a document management system using Sharepoint, ensuring that employment contracts and all employee-related documents are effectively managed in terms of expiry, extension, change of terms, etc. Updates, uploads, scans, and describes documents;
- Provision of assistance in labor law matters - preparation of employment contracts, additional agreements, job descriptions, orders for termination of contracts, etc.; Communicates with the regulatory authorities Employment Agency, Labour Inspection, etc.
- Providing support on issues related to the employees of other companies related to the operations of Fly2Sky OOD;
- Maintains employment files, as well as electronic records with contracts, job descriptions, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting/HR;
- Proven experience with a payroll software;
- Fluency in English - verbally and in writing at a level allowing communication in the sphere of the performed activities;
- Experience in aviation will be considered a great plus;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills to handle complicated situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
What we can offer you:
- International experience in a fast-growing organization;
- Attractive remuneration based on work experience and qualifications;
- Interesting work in a dynamic environment within a friendly team;
- Continuously growing additional benefits package (Multisport card, food vouchers, additional health insurance)