GGG Demolition, Inc.
Jobs at GGG Demolition, Inc.
Assistant Social Media Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Social Media Manager to deliver effective profitable projects that create growth for the company. If youre passionate about digital marketing, data driven, and have a solid understanding of paid social media-we want you to join our team! The Social Media Manager will be primarily responsible for managing paid social campaigns from start-to-finish across Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter and Reddit. The ideal candidate continually seeks to support and elevate the clients business by making data-driven recommendations and strives to improve Fruitions paid social media services based on experience, knowledge, and creative thinking. This role regularly researches and presents innovative tactics, tools, and strategies with the Fruition team and clients to stay on top of a rapidly evolving industry. The ideal candidate also has a thirst for learning, is passionate about digital marketing, and has a positive, can-do attitude!
Advanced knowledge of publishing content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
Ability to distill complex data sets into tangible and actionable insights.
Strong understanding of social media marketing strategy and the entire social marketing mix.
Demonstrated proficiency with analytical and social media monitoring tools.
Bachelors degree is preferred
Simple and direct communication skills including written and verbal, for both internal and external teams
Personal or professional social media experience across channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Gettr, Rumble, Parler, etc.
Build and execute social media strategies that include leading platform prioritization, content types, copy and messaging development/publishing, and community management.
Innovate new strategic thinking across the board and optimize performance across all social media channels. Must be willing to take risks and experiment.
Lead social amplification strategies, identifying new opportunities to drive growth and media value.
Develop the end-to-end organic social media strategy, execution, and growth of our social presence
Pitch and craft engaging social posts that fit the aesthetic and storytelling of the company
Brainstorm and test new concepts turning audience insights and cultural trends into an actionable plan to drive engagement and growth of our social accounts
Researching and monitoring social media trends
Communicating with individuals across departments to build on fundraising and social media successes
Document Quality Associate
The Data Quality Associate is dedicated to ensuring that information and materials produced are accurate and meet our high-quality standards. Under the supervision of the Quality Control Officer, the Data Quality Associate will work with members of other departments and our sponsor partners to develop, implement, execute, and audit data quality processes as needed.
Competitive benefits package
Flexible work schedule
Mission-driven work culture in a supportive and fun work environment
Development and training opportunities
Perform data entry/merging and quality control checks of specific materials (for example, entering/merging of participant-specific information/data from Excel into PDF template, or quality checking/editing large data Excel files
Assist other departments in the design of quality edit checks to ensure data quality objectives are met, as well as participate in cross-functional teams on development and improvement.
Perform audits to ensure internal policies and standard operating procedures are being followed and adhered to.
Establish, monitor, and track key performance indicators as it relates to quality assurance and performance.
Assist Quality and Compliance Officer with Issue Reporting and Vendor/Client Assessments.
Other quality and compliance-related tasks as needed.
What You Bring
1-2 years of experience in data quality and compliance or data entry
Bachelors degree preferred
Strong attention to detail
Ability to accurately and efficiently enter/merge and QC data from multiple source files
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Ability to collaborate across departments to understand and perform project needs
Strong analytical skills/problem-solving/conceptual thinking.
We are searching for a skilled and experienced System Administrator to join our team remotely. As a System Administrator, you'll be responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and managing our company's software, hardware, and networks. You will work closely with the IT team to ensure that the systems are running efficiently, securely, and effectively.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems and software applications.
- Monitor and maintain the company's networks, servers, and storage systems.
- Ensure the security and integrity of the company's data and information systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network issues.
- Implement and maintain backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Perform regular system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Collaborate with the IT team to design and implement new system architectures.
- Maintain documentation of system configurations and processes.
- Provide technical support and guidance to users and other IT staff.
- Stay current with industry best practices and technologies.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role.
- Strong understanding of operating systems, networking, and system security.
- Proficiency in installing, configuring, and maintaining various operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.).
- Experience with virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Knowledge of networking protocols, hardware, and configuration (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant certifications (e.g. MCSE, CCNA, RHCE) would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the USA.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team of IT professionals.
- Take on challenging projects and expand your skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement within the company.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about maintaining and improving the performance of IT systems, please apply with your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Junior Web Designer
We are an innovative digital agency in search of a motivated Junior Web Designer to join our talented team. We have a passion for creating modern digital solutions for a variety of clients and are dedicated to providing an engaging and collaborative work environment. This remote position is open to US citizens.
We are looking for a passionate Junior Web Designer with strong design skills and knowledge of web development. This role presents a valuable opportunity to gain experience and grow in the digital design industry.
- Translate client needs into compelling visual designs
- Create wire frames, mock ups, and prototypes for web pages and applications
- Develop and maintain web assets including graphics, images, and multimedia elements
- Portfolio showcasing web design projects
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma or similar
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and responsive web design principles
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Work from home with flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on any basis.
We are a growing company that is looking for MAs to join our team. This is a work-from-home position. We empower patients to maintain their well-being in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. We ensure our patients have the means to obtain medications, understand what medications to take and how to take them and avoid unnecessary ER visits and hospitalizations. We coordinate care with the patient's physician to make sure all of the patients needs are met. This is one of the most rewarding nursing fields you will find; dont miss your calling! This position is a telephonic, 8 to 5 M-F work-from-home position.
Why Work Here?
We offer competitive pay, self-scheduling, a work-from-home position, and training to all our employees.
Responsibilities of the MA Include but are Not Limited to:
Providing the best complex care management to our members; the frail, elderly, chronically ill, and/or functionally challenged. Our main goal is to help the member live their best lives in a safe home environment and prevent hospitalizations through education and support. Must be able work independently. Must be proficient with self-scheduling, and independently able to maintain a weekly schedule.
Typical Duties of the MA Include:
· Identify risks, gaps in care and prevent unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency room visits by developing an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care for patients and families to follow in order to achieve life-long well-being in the home.
· Educate post-hospital members on discharge instructions, medication reconciliation, follow up appointments, and any resources to help the member transition successfully from the hospital setting back to their home environment.
· Educate patients on preventative health care.
· Collaborate with other members of the care team including patients physicians and other medical professionals.
· Educate on resources to assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions.
· Engage patients on a collaborative relationship which empowers the patient to manage his or her physical environmental and psycho-social health issues, to improve and maintain lifelong well being and remain at home.
· In-home, hospital and facility visit with patients (as deemed).
· Provide patients and their family/caregivers with educational material and coaching.
· Completion of required paperwork and documentation within mandated time frame.
· Maintaining professional care clinician responsibilities by setting appropriate boundaries, complying with expectations and productivity standards, and seeking managerial consult, as needed.
· Monitor vital signs via Remote Patient Monitors, contact patients when vital signs alert and contact the physician when vitals are out of parameters or trends are noted.
· Comply with all on-boarding, annual and other mandatory training as assigned.
· Maintain HIPPA compliance.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Requirements of the MA:
· Must have an active, unrestricted license in the state where you reside.
· Must have intermediate computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
· Must have a valid driver's license.
We seek an experienced Design Engineer to join our excellent team of engineers and designers.
This is what you'll do:
Design and develop custom electronic test equipment to support end of line and validation testing of in-house built onboard chargers, DC-DC converters, inverters, and other power electronics equipment.
Design and develop functional test equipment for printed circuit board assemblies.
Document test equipment designs via electrical wiring schematics such as AutoCAD electrical
Work closely with the engineering project teams to ensure test equipment designs align with the software and hardware requirements
Participate in design reviews, requirement reviews, DFMEAs, PFMEAs and Hazard Analyses
Develop test procedures defining specific test setup requirements and instructions
Perform data analysis and generate reports.
Support technical root cause analysis and resolution of issues found during testing
Utilize standard electronic test equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generators and power analyzers
Use sensors such as thermocouples, RTDs, strain gauges, accelerometers, pressure gauges, and flow meters
This is what you'll need:
BS. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
2+ years' experience designing or troubleshooting test equipment for high voltage power electronics or chargers.
Ability to create schematics using design software tools such as AutoCAD Electrical.
Familiarity with modular test instruments and National Instruments I/O Systems (PXI, cDAQ)
Knowledge of computer hardware, communication, and bus protocols (RS232, CAN, GPIB, Ethernet, USB).
Hands-on experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting complex electrical issues
Experience in scripting languages such as shell and bash highly preferred.
Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
Self-motivated: Demonstrated ability to set direction and guide the team towards it.