Global Channel Management, Inc
Jobs at Global Channel Management, Inc
Amazon Clerk needs 1+ years experience
Amazon Clerk requires:
- Must be Advanced user of MS Excel (vlookups);
Amazon Clerk duties:
- Upload shipping information into Amazon portal to receive ship to location
Update sales orders in SAP to match the shipping address provided by Amazon
Create deliveries for the DC to actually pick and pack these orders
Follow the order flow through DC
Collect the boxes once they are packed in SAP
Upload shipping expectation in Amazon portal and print Amazon box labels and applying them to each box
Determine best shipping carrier and updating deliveries accordingly
Claims Processor needs 1+ years experience
Claims Processor requires:
- Ability to learn and adopt new processes quickly and with ease
- Medium-Advance level of expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Outlook
- Familiar with Cloud-based applications (i.e. OneDrive)
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties using multiple sources or systems
- Data Entry experience
Claims Processor duties:
- Execute new client online portal access set-up
- Send the appropriate communication email templates, tracking status and reporting any identified issues.
- Monitor team shared Outlook mailbox for incoming membership documents sent from clients
Project Assistant needs 2+ years experience
Project Assistant requires:
- Documentation Support
- Inventory Monitoring
- SAP support
- Purchase Order Processing
Project Assistant duties:
- Provides the primary support for oversight of assigned projects and processes for their assigned areas/departments.
- Involves several administrative tasks, document management activities, and SAP-related support.
- Assist document creation, routing documents for approval, SAP item code set up, Bill of Materials (BOM) creation activities, inventory monitoring, database management, purchase order processing, and deviation management.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep needs 2+ years of experience
Customer Service Rep requires:
Availability to work from 12:30pm until midnight M-F and 10:30am 7pm on Saturdays.
12:30pm start time and 3:30pm start time. The training 12:30pm until 9pm
REMOTE LOCAL CANDIDATES, Mason, OH
Customer Service Rep duties:
The CSR provides high quality multi-channel (telephonic, chat, email, social media, US mail) support and problem resolution to customers each day, in a manner that meets or exceeds defined department objectives
Assists customers telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues. Resolves problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, and appropriate partnerships with field/stores resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
Acts as a positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Uses courteous and professional language.
Works effectively in a team environment
Creates a win-win resolution to problems.
Administrative Clerk needs 1-3 years experience
Administrative Clerk requires:
- read/write in English - High School Diploma or GED
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English.
- Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
Administrative Clerk duties:
- Provide applications to applicants, and pre-screen applications for completeness - Input affirmative action
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and distributes received facsimiles - Generates, distributes and tracks monthly meeting sheets throughout the year
- Monitor and issue safety glasses program
- Generate and maintain electronic training files for all employees
- Send out minority letters and ads when required
- Prepare and distribute weekly phone duty lists as needed
- Ø Ensure compliance with Company
- Ø Adhere to all Company health, safety and environmental policies while performing job duties.
- Adhere to and promote Corporate Code of Ethical Standards.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Answers phones/transfers calls
- Greets visitors professionally including processing background checks to comply with export compliance requirements, and company security policy
- Ensure visitors are escorted by an employee at all times
- Manage and maintain visitor proximity badges
Lab tech needs 3 years of demonstrated laboratory experience
Lab tech requires:
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office products - word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand and follow experimental protocols for preservation of data.
- Comfortable and able to work with toxic chemicals while following safe laboratory practices/protocols.
- The ability to stand while working in the laboratory throughout most of the day.
- Associates or bachelor's degree in a technical field
Lab tech duties:
- Preparing and testing of adhesives, sealants, coatings.
- Evaluate, collect and record data. - Participates in organizing and performing experiments using established procedures while summarizing and reporting results in a laboratory notebook.
- Uses a computer to enter data/information including charts and tables for communication of project results/details.
- Involved in making cleaners/pretreatments/paints/coatings from chemical ingredients. - Tests performance characteristics of coated substrates using established procedures.