Harmony Roze Staffing & Recruiting
Jobs at Harmony Roze Staffing & Recruiting
Senior Covered California Benefits Enrollment
Opportunity Summary: Our client is looking for a seasoned Covered California Benefits Enroller to work onsite for the 23-24 enrollment season. This is a contract (1099) position and the hourly pay will be commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should submit their resume along with a cover letter highlighting their experience in healthcare benefits enrollment and familiarity with Covered California programs.
Job Title: Senior Covered California Benefits Enrollment Officer (Temporary Contract)
Location: Onsite at a Covered California Storefront - Valley Village/Toluca Lake Area
Contract Type: Temporary, 1099
Duration: 2023-2024 Benefits Enrollment Season
Our client seeking an experienced Senior Benefits Enrollment Officer for the 2023-2024 enrollment season. This individual will play a crucial role in assisting clients with the enrollment process for healthcare benefits under Covered California.
Provide expert guidance and support to clients in selecting appropriate healthcare plans under Covered California.
Assist clients in understanding eligibility criteria, coverage options, and the enrollment process.
Ensure accurate and timely processing of all enrollment documentation.
Stay updated with the latest changes in healthcare policies and Covered California offerings.
Address and resolve client queries and concerns effectively.
Conduct outreach and educational sessions to inform the community about Covered California benefits.
Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to ensure a smooth enrollment experience for clients.
Extensive experience in benefits enrollment, preferably with Covered California.
Strong understanding of healthcare insurance, policies, and enrollment processes.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to explain complex information clearly and concisely.
Proficiency in data entry and managing electronic enrollment systems.
Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Hourly pay, commensurate with experience.
Experience level: Mid-senior
Experience required: 5 Years
Education level: Bachelors degree
Job function: Engineering
Relocation assistance: Yes
Must have a minimum of 2 years of extensive Siemens Automation use in S300/ 400, S7 TIA platforms.
Experienced automation/controls engineer/programmer.
Minimum 5 years experience. MUST HAVE PE LICENSE!
Other experience in Rockwell, ABB, Delta V, Schneider are expected.
Required capability at:
- IO list development and use.
- Basic system equipment engineering.
- Automation system cabinet assembly,
- VFDs, soft-starters, motor control > 250 Hp.
- Instrumentation, in particular, analog devices and CVs.
- Large variable data block setup & usage.
- Complete system programming from Controllers, HMIs, managed server setup, and VFDs.
- Extensive use and advanced PID control.
- MCC design, VFDS and servos.
- Ladder, FB, and Structured Text are required.
- Safety system/ components design, monitoring, and implementation.
- Vision system design & implementations.
- Proven communication skills in writing and verbal, technical
Knowledgeable & experienced at:
- Continuous process automation programming
- Network design, communication protocols, and device setup.
- HMI programming with defined authorizations, access security, and cybersecurity programming.
- Autonomous devices in industrial environments. (Overhead cranes, vehicles, robots.
- Compressed air, hot oil, cooling tower gas-fired heaters and ovens,
- ISA/ IEC 61508/ 61511 and SIL implementation
- Layers of Protection Analysis, 2oo3 implementation
- VB and or C++ programming
- Batch environments
- Multiple spoken and written languages.
- MS Certifications / IT equipment/networking maintenance.
Office Director - Transportation
Client is a leading provider of professional services in transportation, engineering, mobility planning, and construction management for public agencies and private sector clients. Our staff includes registered civil and traffic professional engineers, certified transportation planners, certified road safety professionals, project/construction managers, and construction inspectors.
- Client-focused: They are collaborative and attentive to the unique needs and goals of each project.
- Performance-Driven: They are problem solvers dedicated to transforming transportation infrastructure challenges into opportunities for innovation.
- Community-Minded: They are vested in the work they do as stewards of public funds used to improve the communities they serve.
- Socially Responsible: They give back to our communities by supporting various charitable organizations and causes.
- Growth Oriented: They invest in programs to attract, retain, and develop employees so our company becomes a long-term home for top talent.
Our goals and strategies promote a diverse and inclusive workforce that feels empowered to make a difference in the world. Our vision is to create healthy and sustainable communities both within and outside of our organization, where current and future generations can thrive.
- Minimum of 15 years of diversified experience in civil engineering, with specific expertise in transportation infrastructure
- Has led and delivered significant projects of scale through effective team and budget management.
- Experienced in relevant facets of planning, design, and construction services for roads, highways, and bridges.
- Strategic and growth-minded leadership
- Demonstrated track record of positioning and scaling a business and team for growth. Ensures effective governance, at the project and business level.
- Demonstrated track record of building strong relationships.
- Ability to develop effective and trustworthy long-term relationships with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders in the transportation industry. Ideally brings an established network locally, with relevant partners: DOT District offices, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at leveraging communications skills both externally (business development, writing proposals, community engagements, stakeholder and partnership development, leading client presentations/meetings) and internally, to drive the development and engagement of strong teams.
- Bachelors degree required, with technical education in civil engineering or planning preferred but not required.
- Professional registration is desired, with registration as a Professional Engineer preferred.
Marketing and Business Development
- Develop the civil transportation vision and support business plans to drive the region's growth, leveraging a strong understanding of the local marketplace, competitive landscape, and opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on the development and implementation of local marketing and growth strategies. Enforce the application of marketing best practices and ensure the office is actively working toward meeting business plan goals and objectives. Stay apprised of key/strategic opportunities for the office and ensure pursuit team compliance with client management, pre-positioning, go/no-go, and pursuit strategy best practices and company guidelines.
- Represent the firm at client meetings, industry events, and other business functions. Develop relationships with local leaders from key teaming partner firms and take active leadership roles in professional organizations at the local level. Support office in developing strategic teaming partnerships and subsequent agreements.
- Schedule periodic meetings with key client personnel in coordination with PMs, staff, and other members of leadership as appropriate.
Business Strategy and Implementation
- Support the development of office-level action plans to support the regional business plan and encourage strong debate and analysis for growth in an area or discipline.
- Ensure compliance with company expectations for staff utilization and enforce corrective action plans when/where needed. Resolve high level operational concerns or problems as soon as practicable and take actionable steps to remediate impacts and enhance performance.
- Assess and anticipate the organizations talent needs to best understand current and future leadership gaps and bench strength, and then design and implement a comprehensive leadership development strategy to meet future needs.
Finance and Operations
- Ensure the profitability of the regional office and its projects.
- Measure and monitor budget and operational performance and communicate key metrics and information regularly to the leadership team.
- Where possible and in agreement with regional leadership, maintain a defined level of chargeability. Without a chargeability expectation will be required to assume a greater level of responsibility as approved by leadership.
- Work closely with other Office Managers (OMs) and support teams within their regions.
- Maintain client communication in coordination with other offices and ensure satisfactory client experience, project production, and Quality Assurance / Quality Control procedures.
- Oversee succession plans and where appropriate, support development of defined successor(s) across the team. Perform honest and candid performance evaluations of direct reports. Recommend salary increases for subordinate staff for approval by leadership.
- Ensure the office complies with applicable laws, regulations, and corporate policies/procedures.
- Ensure the flow of communication within the region, through regular meetings, written communications, and informal communication, to ensure the effective sharing of critical information, efficient decision-making, team engagement, and collaboration.
- Drive the growth of the business regionally to support the attainment of nationwide growth strategies and plans.
- Leverage an entrepreneurial approach to refresh the local strategy and position the business for success. Contribute to long-term growth in the region by building the technical and civil transportation capabilities required to secure current business and penetrate new markets.
- Stabilize the business and reinvigorate the culture. Engage and inspire the team, with a focus on sustainable growth through recruitment, retention, and professional development.
Demonstrated Leadership Capabilities
- Strategic thinking
- Driving results
- Leading change
- Leading people
- Collaborating and influencing
- Building people's capability
Cardiovascular Radiology Tech- San Jose
Under general supervision, operates fluoroscopic x-ray equipment. Provides clinically proficient and professional patient care. Assists in the performance of cardiac catheterization and other related procedures, including neuro, EP and peripheral procedures. Assists in inventory, quality improvement/assurance, patient follow-up and data collection programs. Oversees radiology programs.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current California and ARRT Registered X-Ray license
- Current California Fluoroscopy License
- Current BCLS/ACLS certification
- Minimum 2 years training at an approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Two years of experience preferred in a cardiac cath lab or similar area experience
- Preferred Experience working in Cardiac Cath Lab, Electrophysiology Lab, or Interventional Radiology Department
- Cardiovascular anatomy and physiology
- Hemodynamic monitoring,
- Aseptic Techniques,
- Computer Knowledge
- Ability to operate radiological Equipment, patient observation and critical thinking and knowledgeable of Title 17.
- Ability to learn and utilize computerized patient care management system.
3 CV Rad Tech Openings. 1 is 32 Hours per Week & the other 2 are 40 Hours per Week
The Clinical Manager, Nursing is a registered nurse who reports to the Director, Nursing or the Chief Nursing Officer and is responsible and accountable for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the daily operations of a nursing department (s). The Clinical Manager assures that the highest quality of care is provided in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Current RN license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR Card
- Current ACLS (if responsible for Critical Care)
- Certifications may be obtained within first six months of hire with prior CNO approval.
- Minimum of one year experience in specialty; 3 years preferred.
- Supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership aptitude, competency, and qualities.
Salary Estimate: $118,000 - $160,000
Relocation: Case by Case Basis
Sign-On Bonus: Up To $10,000