Jobs at HirePlans
Female Maths Teacher
Teach in Saudi Arabia!
Are you a fully qualified Maths Teacher with a proven track record of success?
Ready to teach internationally?
Does the opportunity of earning a tax-free salary while experiencing a new culture and travelling abroad appeal to you?
Check this out!
An outstanding, highly reputable international school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking for a Maths Teacher with at least 2 years of experience. Salaries start at £2,600 tax-free per month (in addition to benefits) and go up to £5,000 per month depending on years of experience and qualifications.
Saudi Arabia is a great country and is also one of the safest countries in the region. Saudi Arabia enjoys all year round sunshine and is also a short flight away from sought-after holiday destinations such as; Dubai, sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and South East Asia.
- Undergraduate degree from a university in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, South Africa, or the USA.
- A PGCE, American Teaching License or equivalent in the subject taught; i.e. PGCE in Primary Education for Primary Teacher applicants OR PGCE in Music for Music Teacher applicants.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching the British curriculum is a must
- The salary scale starts at £2,600 tax-free per month and goes up to £5,000 per month, in addition to the benefits package;
- Free accommodation
- Annual return flights
- Health insurance
- Visa for the employee
- And 2 discounted school places are offered by the school.
- Gratuity bonus upon completion of the contract.
- 6 weeks annual leave in addition to public and religious holidays.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 10 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful
Position: Electrical Engineer
Our client is a leading contracting company that specializes in providing high-quality engineering services to a diverse range of clients. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we have established ourselves as a trusted partner for our clients, delivering innovative solutions and exceptional results.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Electrical Engineer to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will play a key role in the design, development, and implementation of electrical systems for our projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of challenging projects and be part of a dynamic and growing organization.
- Design and develop electrical systems for various projects, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for electrical systems
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, and other engineers to ensure effective project delivery
- Conduct site visits and inspections to assess project requirements and provide technical support
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that may arise during the project lifecycle
- Conduct research and stay updated on industry developments, technologies, and best practices
- Ensure project deadlines and budgets are met while maintaining high-quality standards
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior engineers and technicians
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in electrical engineering, preferably in the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, codes, and regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other relevant software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) designation is an asset
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Collaborative and supportive work culture
- Exposure to a variety of challenging projects
- Commitment to employee satisfaction and work-life balance
If you are a passionate and driven individual with a strong background in Electrical Engineering, we want to hear from you! Join our partner at HirePlans and be part of a company that values innovation, excellence, and teamwork.