Hong Kong Job Consulting
Jobs at Hong Kong Job Consulting
Department Head, Asset & Liability Management (Banking)
A reputable China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a strategic Department Head to manage her Asset & Liability Management Department.
- Act as a Representative for ALCO, Risk Committee and other Senior Management Committees
- Prepare regular management reports and regular ALM related analytical reports to Parent Bank
- Manage the Department to achieve banks directions and fulfill the requirements of HKMA
- Oversee the banks CAR, interest rate risk and liquidity risk, as well as establishing respective risk management policies, procedures and system maintenance
- Monitoring of compliance with the established control measures and conducting respective stress tests
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or related disciplines; preferably with professional qualification in CFA / FRM;
- At least 10 years banking experience in capital management / liquidity / interest rate risk management for banking book, in which 5 years in management level
- Strong in CAR, interest rate risk management & liquidity management;
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III IRRBB or Basel III CAR or Basel III LCR and relevant HKMA regulatory requirements is essential;
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; Proven analytical skills in forecasting and modeling; independent and possession of good problem-solving ability;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in SAS / ALM system and Oracle application is highly preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to [email protected]. For details, please feel free to contact Dickson at5428 7949.
Senior Relationship Manager, Private Banking
Senior Relationship Management, Private Banking
A reputable China-based Bank with strong channels in cross-border business is looking for a high-calibre Relationship Manager in Private Banking.
- Provide private banking & professional wealth management and investment services to Greater China HNW individual clients (insurance, bonds, funds, equities, etc.) based on their investment needs and objectives;
- Build and maintain business relationships with the portfolio of private banking / wealth management customers;
- § Develop and manage a portfolio of private banking clients
- § Perform investment portfolio analysis and fulfil clients’ investment needs by providing professional wealth management advice
- § Initiate and implement strategies to promote a full range of banking and investment products through a proactive and professional approach in achieving the business sales targets of the bank
- Degree holder with at least 5 years relationship management in private banking business
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent, IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) is a must
- Holder of PWMA or CFPCM qualifications will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge towards investment market and private banking products;
- Good understanding of private banking operations and policies;
- Excellent connection in private banking market;
- Sales and customer-oriented with good communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese, English and Mandarin;
- Title & package will be commensurate with previous experience and salary
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Relationship Manager
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to [email protected]. For details, please feel free to contact Dickson at 5428 7949.