HR Services Group
Jobs at HR Services Group
Accounting Specialist (Bookkeeper) - Onsite
Incumbent is responsible for performing full-service bookkeeping, including purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger accounting, financial reporting, and the monthly closing process, as well as other accounting duties. The Bookkeeper reports to the CFO.
- Post daily banking and AP activity.
- Perform all general ledger accounting entries, including but not limited to:
- Accrual and pre-paid entries
- Posting of payroll to the G/L
- Corporate overhead allocation
- Inter-company transactions
- Post credit card activity
- Allocate and split expenses between entities.
- File sales tax reports
- Produce cash reports.
- Assist in the production of monthly financial reports.
- Assist in the production of monthly internal management reports.
- Work in the month-end closing process.
- Produce budgets and actual variance reports.
- Maintain accuracy of G/L accounting
- Maintains financial records using current financial and bookkeeping system. Maintenance includes oversight of accounts, vendors, banks, and users.
- Work with third-party accounting firm to provide financial reports for addressing tax reporting.
- and tax-related issues, as well as for tax planning and other immediate financial and
- bookkeeping concerns.
- Attend departmental and company meetings, as required.
- Attend conferences, seminars, and related educational events to maintain proficient understanding and working knowledge respective to job function and industry
- Other Responsibilities That May Be Assigned
- Ad hoc reporting
- Perform accounting system research as needed.
- Carry out any other projects assigned by the CEO or CFO
Skills and Abilities Required
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to think strategically and spot account trends.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to create amortization schedules.
- Organizational skills necessary to prepare reports and perform reconciliation of accounts in a
- timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to maintain absolute professionalism and confidentiality of all company matters.
- QuickBooks experience required.
- Excel experience required.
- 4-6 years accounting and bookkeeping experience
- Hands on debit/credit G/L experience
- Financial reporting experience
- Payroll experience a plus
- Five years' experience in accounting-related position
- The level of knowledge normally acquired through completion of an associate degree in
- accounting, Baccalaureate Degree in Accounting preferred.
Location: Conroe, Texas
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: dental, health, vision insurance and paid time off.
HR Business Partner
Reports to: Human Resources Director
Provide support to assigned teams, the HR department and employees on issues involving recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, Talent Management, HR compliance and workforce development issues. Serve as an advocate for safety and health matters at all locations.
Human Resources Generalist Role & Responsibilities
- Provide recruitment/sourcing services for multiple locations and positions across the United States.
- Work directly with leadership on employee retention and engagement across all branches.
- Assist with employee relations issues.
- Coach leaders on company policies, as well as applicable federal and state regulations, to ensure fair and consistent delivery of human resources services while maintaining compliance with all relevant labor laws.
- Educate, coach and counsel leaders of the organization on job performance, change management approaches, employee development and diversity to build work teams who fully contribute to meeting or exceeding business goals.
- Research and introduce human resources best practice concepts to ensure that the organization is utilizing leading-edge human resources technology and proactively considering new strategies. Promote and participate in the planning and implementation of communication strategies that deliver accurate, consistent and timely information on business issues and employee concerns.
- Assist leadership in instituting work system improvements that positively impact business profitability and increase employee engagement.
Human Resources Generalist Requirements
- KNOWLEDGE: Minimum of three (3) years of Human Resources generalist experience. Bachelors Degree, or relative Human Resources/ Human Resource Management credentials (SPHR, PHR) preferred.
- Previous experience with an HRIS system.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work with internal/external customers/vendors.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Experience conducting investigations, overseeing performance management, and implementing policy and procedure across various settings.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A passion for providing top-notch customer service to internal and external customers.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Manager (Onsite)
Our client is seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Manager (ONSITE) to join their team! You will be responsible for assisting employees with a variety of needs, implementing processes and procedures, and any other employee relation needs.
Other primary responsibilities include:
Partner with the Operations team to provide direction and guidance regarding policies, procedures, and state and federal regulatory compliance requirements; keep management and Operations apprised of internal and external HR developments that may impact overall effectiveness.
Facilitate new hire orientation and ensure a positive onboarding experience.
Provide routine advisement to managers on low to moderate-complexity employee relations issues. Field initial employee concerns and works towards resolution, consulting with other HR colleagues on conflict resolution of a more complex nature.
Contribute towards improving department score for turnover/retention/employee engagement, using peer-to-peer accountability.
Communicate and works collaboratively regularly with HR specialty groups (i.e., Payroll, Benefits, etc.) to ensure consistency of information.
Assist management with assessing performance improvement needs and developing associated action plans.
Implement people strategies in collaboration with the human resources department and operations leadership to support business objectives.
Participate in client activities to build knowledge of the operational objectives and assigned workgroup culture. Attend client department meetings to give HR updates and receive updates on operational changes.
Assist with workforce planning activities, such as working with client groups to identify staffing challenges. Supports recruitment initiatives as directed.
Assist with education sessions for employees and leadership, such as new employee orientation. May deliver presentations on basic topics to employees and/or managers.
Interpret human resources policy and procedures to employees and managers. Make recommendations to colleagues, human resources specialists, and management on identified policy, procedure, and process improvement opportunities.
Conduct investigations under general supervision for employee complaints, disputes, or concerns. Document all related issues with guidance from HR management and maintain appropriate records.
Conduct data collection activities; generate and provide basic analysis to reports; and assist client groups with improvements to respective HR metrics.
Educate management on compensation policy and recommendations to gain acceptance and understanding. Assist management in the decision-making process of salary adjustments and discrepancies and assist in the job evaluation process.
Participate in change management initiatives as instructed or required for the client group.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5-7 years of HR experience
- Experience working with HRIS and time/attendance systems
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including federal and state employment and benefits laws
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Mandatory)
- Talent acquisition experience preferred.
HR Generalist (English/Spanish Bilingual) - Onsite
Summary: The HR Generalist will oversee and manage the daily operations of the Human Resources (HR) department, including hiring, interviewing, pay administration, benefits, leave management, and ensuring compliance with company policies and practices
- Recruit, interview, and hire qualified candidates, collaborating with departmental managers.
- Conduct background checks and verify employee eligibility.
- Implement new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Administer HR programs, including compensation, benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, investigations, performance management, talent development, safety, and training.
- Manage employee relations, addressing concerns, conflicts, and grievances.
- Maintain accurate HR records, including personnel files, HRIS data, and employee documentation.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance.
- Lead employee engagement initiatives to foster a positive workplace culture.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR-related matters.
- Monitor and report HR metrics (e.g., turnover, retention, diversity) and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate employee benefits administration, including open enrollment and resolving inquiries.
- Collaborate with management on staffing needs and workforce planning.
- Participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and update policies as needed.
- Stay updated on HR trends, best practices, employment law changes, and new HR technologies.
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze data for improvement.
- Manage assigned HR projects.
Qualifications or Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills, meeting deadlines consistently.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when necessary.
- Act with integrity, professionalism, and maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency in HRIS and talent management systems.
- Education: College Degree preferred
- Experience: 4 to 5 years of HR experience
- Training: PHR or SHRM-CP certification
- Advanced MS Office suite skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish