HRM INFO LLC
Jobs at HRM INFO LLC
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- At least 5 years of experience required
- Experience in construction industry required
- Proficient in Accounting software required
The Senior Accountant is responsible for executing a range of accounting tasks, aids management in the scrutiny of financial information, and finalizes the financial reporting for the company and its various activities.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and execute the creation of journal entries for the organization and its sister entities.
- Manage the record-keeping for capital assets and schedule asset depreciation accurately.
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of the organization's accounting practices and procedures; institute robust safeguards to oversee accounting operations.
- Compile regular financial statements, ensuring compliance with GAAP and adherence to standard financial reporting protocols on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Generate monthly reports detailing ongoing projects and their progress.
- Collaborate with project managers to develop budgets and projections, and report any substantial variances to the leadership team.
- Liaise with external audit teams, facilitating the provision of required data for the yearly financial examination.
- Conduct project accounting and cost analysis for various projects as required.
- Act as a secondary support for the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Undertake additional tasks as needed or as delegated.
- Health (Medical, Dental and Vision) Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with match
- 9 paid holidays
- 15 days PTO
- STD/LTD Insurance
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing, Engineering Design Software and Equipment, Assembly, C, Electronic Controls, Technical Reports, AutoCAD, Creo, PADS
Experience level: Mid Level (5-8 yrs exp.)
Industry: Consumer Goods
Visa sponsorship eligibility: No
Relocation assistance: Yes
- Design, develop and test electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanical sub-systems and components to meet project needs.
- Write detailed design specifications, develop test plans and test specifications for evaluating electrical components and sub-systems (i.e., motors, transformers, contactors, drives, relays, switches, heaters, and sensors).
- Develop drawings for electrical components and electrical systems.
- Develop schematics and wiring diagrams using AutoCAD, Creo, PADS.
- Set-up and describe test specifications for electrical and electronic controls.
- Work with suppliers and in-house colleagues on development of sub-systems and components.
- Understand and design the sub-systems and components to marketing specifications and regulatory agencies with full system design in mind.
- Support production as needed, work on QIs and CIs and problem solving.
- Specify new components for new designs and develop, design, and implement to production.
- Specify new microcontrollers used for new designs and development tools need to develop around these devices.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- 5 to 10 years of Electrical Engineering experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Motor drive experience is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Solid knowledge of engineering design software and equipment.
- Experience with software programs in assembly, C or higher level for microcontroller based electronic controls.
- Able to write technical reports and complete documentation within required timeframes.
- Demonstrate the ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented while still being connected to the larger project goals/outcomes.
- Outstanding communication, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to dig in and be hands-on.
- The system engineer is the owner of engineering requirement translation, specification and implementation of projects across entire system design for products.
- Responsible for implementation and design of custom software/hardware used to control automated testing systems.
- This position also involves system integration and troubleshooting, interfacing with customers, and occasionally providing on-site support of delivered systems as necessary.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work habits should include attention to detail, commitment to meeting project schedules, as well as a desire to continually take on new and challenging tasks.
- Lead all technical aspects of test and measurement systems from project conception to completion.
- Manage a cross-functional team of Applications Engineers, and Design Engineers for hardware interfaces in various tester platforms.
- Provide direction, coordination, planning and organization to overall Engineering Design Team assigned to a specific project.
- Able to capture all customer requirements and specifications for scope of design and compliance.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests from both customers and manufacturing.
- Reviews and approves product specifications and customer user documentation for the product.
- Understands how a system should be documented under HM standards. Know the process and all document deliverables for a system: Cables, chassis, circuit cards, mechanical assemblies, and software.
- Analyze data, present test results and initiate system design changes as required for robustness and performance improvements.
- Takes ownership of goals, project schedules, and milestones.
- Diagnose technical issues and propose reasonable solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 or more years of experience to achieve sufficient level of proficiency and independence for this position.
- Knowledge of IPC standards.
- Knowledge of a high-level programming language, and circuit design and analysis required.
- Engages with teams across different disciplines such as Electrical, Mechanical and Software Engineering.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Passion for learning about and working with test and measurement industry technologies.
- Quickly learns applicable technology, systems and commercial off the shelf components.
- Multitask between concurrent projects.
- Listen attentively and grasp fast-paced technical conversation.
- Desires to continually take on new and challenging tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Work effectively in a group development environment.
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organizations facilities.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Senior Controls Engineer
- We have a Sr. Automation Engineer position available in our Wilmington, MA office. This position requires demonstrated technical proficiency in implementing automation solutions with PLC, DCS, HMI, and SCADA platforms.
- This position requires demonstrated technical proficiency in implementing automation solutions with PLC, DCS, HMI, and SCADA platforms.
- The Senior Controls Engineer will interact directly with the customer and lead a team of Wunderlich-Malec engineers in identifying requirements, developing specifications, and implementing/testing/commissioning/qualifying automation solutions.
- This position is a leadership role within the business unit and requires strong problem-solving ability, methodical project management skills, well-balanced people skills, an aptitude for business efficiency, and an interest in creating partnerships.
- The Senior Controls Engineer demonstrates success by securing repeat work with both new and existing customers.
- This position requires the ability to deliver innovative automation solutions and design standards either self-directed or as a leader of a team. The candidate must have the ability to conceptualize, detail and implement control systems for industrial processes and machinery that meet our customers requirements. This involves the development of a control system architecture, selecting the components to be used, detailing schematic diagrams and system documentation, programming controllers (PLC, DCS, RTU), programming the process visualization (HMI/SCADA), developing databases for archiving/displaying historical system data and implementing/commissioning the control system at the clients facility. Knowledge of controller programming languages such as Ladder, Sequential Function Chart, Structured Text, and others to achieve the desired results is required. Also having knowledge of standard programming languages such as VBA, .NET, and SQL for the development of HMI/SCADA systems is preferred.
- For larger systems, experience with industrial networking used to connect control system components and instrumentation is preferred. The Senior Controls Engineer would design, detail, and implement a variety of fiber, wired and wireless systems using industrial protocols (Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus, etc.).
- This position oftentimes requires the following project management responsibilities: developing project execution plans, work breakdown structures, and associated budgets, task prioritization and scheduling, task ordering, time tracking, and reporting, financial tracking and reporting, early problem identification, conflict management/resolution, leading and supporting a team, and attending project status meetings. Also includes overseeing daily operations and activities of a project(s) up to $1M. This position is often responsible for ensuring the overall profitability of the project.
- The ideal candidate must have a diverse engineering skillset with the ability to work independently. Will act as technical lead on projects and guide lower-level engineers and technicians. Could also act as a Project Manager on smaller projects.
- Education A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Computer Science is required.
- Greater than 10 years with capabilities in below areas is preferred:
- In-depth understanding of PLC hardware/software platforms such as Rockwell Automation, Siemens, and Modicon.
- In-depth understanding of HMI/SCADA hardware/software platforms such GE iFIX, Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View, Inductive Automations Ignition, and Siemens.
- In-depth understanding of DCS hardware/software platform such as Emerson DeltaV, Rockwell PlantPAx, or similar.
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, including power distribution under 480VAC, control panels, and associated NEC references desired.
- Experience with AutoCAD is also desired.
- Experience leading a team of engineers/technicians to provide control system solutions.
- Experience mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Proven experience in managing, leading and guiding automation design and implementation projects in the Life Science industry.
- Proven experience with all phases of automation projects including conceptual, basis of design, implementation, testing, start-up and commissioning of Process Control System (PCS), SCADA, and DCS in the Life Science industry.
- Strong knowledge of S88 Batch
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements of the life science industry such as cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, etc.
- Familiarity with GAMP5, System and Software Development Life Cycles methodologies, validation
- Strong knowledge of IT/OT networking
- Extensive knowledge of automation protocols such as HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Traditional I/O, Profibus, Ethernet I/P, OPC, Modbus TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Professional references, preferably one from each of the following: a subordinate, a peer, and a manager.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF POSITION:
- Physical Demands of Position Seeing, color perception, hearing, clear speech, dexterity in hands, driving, lifting, ability to mount/dismount equipment, pushing, and pulling.
- Standard office environment, on-site office environment, diverse industrial environments, frequent use of a personal computer, facsimile/copy machines, and phones.
Maintenance Supervisor - 3rd Shift
The position of Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading and managing all maintenance roles and processes on 3rd shift in the Ripon, WI facilities. This role is responsible for executing the maintenance process, establishing a reliability focus, and ensuring a culture of continuous improvement. This position also provides leadership, first-line supervision, technical assistance, and training for a staff of industrial electrical and mechanical maintenance technicians. This position is responsible for executing unit goals and objectives, supervising assigned personnel, and directing day-to-day activities on their assigned shift. Duties and responsibilities are carried out with considerable independence within the framework of established policies, procedures, and guidelines. Work and results are reviewed through inspection and analysis of records, reports, completed work orders, and equipment performance. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
***This is a 3rd shift position - 5 days/8-hour shifts. Sunday through Thursday - 10pm-6am***
- Create a safety culture and apply and implement workplace policies.
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with hourly team members, union, and management teams.
- Ensure completed work orders containing actual hours and completion comments are submitted by the technicians daily.
- Track, analyse and improve key performance indicators (KPI) such as safety, asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, and schedule compliance.
- Assist in scoping corrective work orders as needed with the Maintenance Planners.
- Manage and develop weekly schedules for shift technicians and help prioritize emergency jobs as they arise.
- Evaluate team member performance and encourage continuous improvement.
- Associate degree in Engineering, Electro-Mechanical, or business management is desirable although significant experience and special training may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- At least 5 years maintenance experience in a skilled position and 2 or more years of experience as maintenance supervisor / team leader.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and facilities equipment, with the ability to fluently read and understand prints in all areas.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and the functionality of equipment (stamping, automated fabrication, machining, paint process) in those processes.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Excellent teaming and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be a self-starter and a team motivator.
- Proficient in use of standard Microsoft Office products
- Be able to work on several assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Special qualifications: Ability to supervise a variety of team members actions and direct a technical work force to ensure the facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly manner. Flexibility to adjust to changing schedules. Must be the driver of new ideas and adaptable to changing technology.
- Core competencies: Communication, Management, Human Resource Development, Upkeep, and maintenance of a facility. Administrative and organizational skills for ensuring that all maintenance activities are seamlessly completed. Accountable for upholding standards and safety of the organization.
- Stooping, bending, standing for long periods of time, manual dexterity and able to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
Cloud Software Engineer
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly is required at the time of hire.
Elder Research Inc. is a Data Science consulting firm specialized in providing analytic solutions to clients in Commercial and Government industries. Providing analytic solutions to hundreds of companies across numerous industries, our team enjoys a great variety in the type of work they do and exposure to a wide range of techniques and tools.
We are trusted advisors to our clients, building lasting relationships and partnering as preferred analytics providers. We use a variety of programming languages and tools to create analytic solutions, often fitting within our clients environment and needs.
Join our team and find great opportunities to hone your analytic skills, work on complex problems with amazing teammates, and gain valuable analytics consulting experience.
Summary of Position:
We are looking to hire a Cloud Engineer who can support robust and repeatable cloud designs in support of data manipulation, large-scale infrastructure for data ingestion, and data visualization for custom client applications. Candidates should have the ability and the willingness to tailor applications to a clients business goals using an iterative methodology. Candidates should also be able to consider both long-term stability and scalability while taking a user-focused approach to development and deployment. This role does require you to have a Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience in a technical role and you must be eligible to obtain a clearance if you do not already have one.
Candidates should have a mix of the following experiences:
- Certification in design or architecture for one or more of the following cloud providers AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Deep experience in general compute and storage within cloud-based systems.
- Deep experience in networking and security with cloud-based systems.
- Deep experience in serverless capabilities within a cloud environment, AWS Lambda, or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases native to cloud provider or 3rd party.
- Experience with deploying data manipulation tools for transformations in preparation for analytics. Tools may include, AWS Glue, or equivalent.
- Experience in delivering machine learning results from cloud packages such as AWS Sagemaker, Google Vertex AI, or equivalent.
- Fluency with one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages (Python, Typescript, Java)
- Experience with user administration hierarchies leveraging IAM technologies.
- Utilized infrastructure as code within one of the cloud environments AWS CDK, Terraform, or equivalent.
- Led and collaborated with others to accomplish a technical task.
- Presented technical work to a non-technical audience via writing or presentation.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience in a technical role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to parse project requirements, including asking questions to ensure full and correct understanding.
- Willingness and ability to learn new concepts and tools quickly.