Jobs at HRSI
Manager Procurement Spares
Position Title: Manager Procurement Spares
Department: Technical & Procurement
Reports to: GM Procurement
Experience & Education:
- 10+ years of experience in managing strategic procurement and long terms contracts.
- Masters in business administration (Supply Chain)
- Engineering Graduate
To manage company procurement for foreign & spares and lead the team to implement the procurement strategy, developing processes and systems required to deliver procurement and contract management with timely and cost-effective sourcing of goods & services. To ensure the strategic development of procurement to maximize value for money and achieve legislation compliance through the support and development of best practice across company. To ensure procuring materials, spares, and services from foreign & local vendors at optimum prices, best quality and within reasonable / required time. Establishing long term b2b alliances with key suppliers and working with them to continuously improve product delivery, functionality and to reduce the cost. Maintaining reliability and continuity of supplies. Identify, evaluate, qualify, and rank vendors according to their ability to supply quality products and services at a lower cost. Continuously liaison with the requesting departments to clearly understand the specifications and functionalities critical to the end user. Ensure implementation of departmental strategies and policies, purchased quality products within the specified budget along with keeping in view prevailing inflation in market. Dealing with external suppliers, high level of market awareness and price trends. He has expertise of Import Management by adding good Clearing agents in the system and market Freight forwards/Shipping Lines.
- To lead the development and implementation of procurement policies and system strategies to support bidding, contracts management, spend analytics and supplier performance management. Sourcing of material and services in line with organizational requirements. Develop reliable Vendor Management systems to ensure enlisting & de-listing of vendors.
- To lead the development of new vendors including small/medium enterprises (SMEs) to create greater competition and align the business to category procurement strategies.
- To drive continuous improvement, best value, and quality improvements within the team in challenging existing practices and actively seek ways to achieve better outcomes, contributing to ensure key performance and objectives targets are met and corrective action taken where necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with organizational manuals, policies, procedures and SOPs so that the risk is maintained at the minimal level. This involves coordination with both internal and external auditors. Review Monthly performance reports of procurement and contracts section which entails all the Works awarded to vendors every month. Ensure the complete PR to PO process has been followed by each team member with respective completion time given in the purchase and contracts manuals.
- To work with the vendors on the Value for Money strategy, to identify and capitalize on purchasing opportunities as they arise. To develop excellent and effective collaborative relationships with vendors to ensure strategic and operational job needs are fully understood and managed by them.
- To lead and motivate team and ensure that they receive appropriate support, training, and development to achieve their potential.
- To maintain equilibrium between cost, quality, quantity, and deliveries. Reducing overhead costs by resource sharing and frequency of ordering. Exploring new suppliers / contractors to maintain healthy competition between existing and new ones to get the most competitive cost.
- Track and maintain price trend for the key materials / services being purchased by the department. Keep the management well informed on any significant changes / variations in prices.
- Ensure Compliance to paying timely stamp duties against stamp act. Ensure vendors to be registered in SRB, EOBI and other Government departments.
Mine Reconciliation Supervisor
Title of Position: Mine Reconciliation Supervisor
Department: Mine Planning
Location: Thar, Sindh, Pakistan
Reports to: Manager Mine Planning
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering (Mining)
Experience required: 3 to 5 years of experience
Skill: Proficiency in Mining software (Hxgn MinePlan/Minesight, Agisoft metshape, and data processing tools.
- Conduct daily visits to the pit, dump, and stockyard to track mining operations.
- Analyze the productivity rates of each geological formation.
- Conduct time motion studies from time to time and optimize the mining operations.
- Calculate the actual haulage routes and reduce the fuel consumption by reducing the haulage distance.
- Supervise the reconciliation process by comparing planned mining activities to actual production and identifying discrepancies.
- Prepare detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation reports summarizing reconciliation results, including explanations of variances between planned and actual statistical numbers.
- Conduct the weekly reconciliation meeting with operations and Geology teams to explain the discrepancies throughout the week.
- Evaluate the monthly design and check its compliance.
- Collaborate with mining engineers to understand geological conditions and mineral deposit characteristics affecting reconciliation and improve mining operations.
- Work with other departments (Geology and Mine Operations) to identify bottlenecks for process improvement, optimization, and cost reduction.
- Conduct post-rain inspections with technical and HSE teams to ensure safe resumption of operations.
- Highlight and communicate observations related to HSE during the daily visit.
- Reconcile actual vs. planned coal production quality.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies, best practices, and industry trends in the rapidly evolving mining industry.
- Verify the accuracy of coal extraction and waste removal data through systematic reconciliation.
- Assist the team in exposed coal seams in the pit.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of mining data, survey data, and reconciliation reports and archive them.
- Utilize effective time management skills to meet reporting deadlines and ensure efficient operations.
- Bachelors degree in mining engineering.
- Prior experience in open-pit coal mining.
- Basic knowledge of mining software, surveying tools, and data analysis.
- Excellent data management and analysis skills.
- Understanding of environmental and safety regulations in mining.
Senior -Purchase Executive-Manufacturing
Title of the Position
Senior / Purchase Executive
Experience -in Packaging , Printing , Manufacturing Materials is Must.
Position Report to:
Manager Materials Management
- Filing System of Purchase Orders.
- Market Survey.
- Execute of Purchase orders and service purchase orders.
- Delivery and payment follow up
- Maintain all purchase requisition, GRN, DCs and invoices.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports.
Qualification & Expertise:
- B.com/BBA (SCM)
- Experience in any reputable Pharmaceutical, FMCG or Packaging company with at least 05 years experience.
- ERP and Computer Skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly Salary:
70k to 75k
2. Employment : Permanent
3. Provident Fund: Yes
4. Medical Insurance: Yes
5. Leave : Yes (As per policy)
6. Annual Bonus : Yes
As per policy
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs70,000.00 - Rs75,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Purchase officer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Packaging , Printing , Manufacturing Materials.: 1 year (Preferred)
Manager Process Safety and Loss prevention
Maintain cutting edge process safety expertise and know how. identify and document process safety hazard that exist in Business Unit Operations. develop and implement process safety standards in line with international standards and best practices to manage hazards identified. Conduct audits to measure the effectiveness of process safety standards implemented and categorize areas of improvement. Analyze process safety trends and recommend corrective actions. 8-10 years of overall plant operations and HSE Management in fertilizers, chemical or Oil and Gas.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Experience: Ideally 2 years of graphic design experience and a 4 year degree in media sciences
We are seeking a creative and talented Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in graphic design and a portfolio showcasing a variety of design projects.
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to understand design requirements and objectives.
- Create visually appealing graphics, illustrations, and layouts for digital and print materials, including but not limited to social media graphics, brochures, websites, and promotional materials.
- Use industry-standard design software to develop high-quality designs that align with brand guidelines.
- Stay updated on design trends and best practices to ensure our visuals are fresh, modern, and engaging.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather feedback and make necessary revisions to designs.
- Ideally 2 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a range of design projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality designs.
If you are a passionate and experienced Graphic Designer looking to contribute your skills to a dynamic team, we invite you to apply. Please include your resume and a link to your portfolio showcasing your best work
LOCATION : PORT QASIM
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Position reports to Financial Controller. As Manager Finance, incumbent will be responsible for managing periodic financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, corporate & secretarial compliances, accounts payable, treasury, and insurance functions.
- Spearhead preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual management reports, comparison of reports, segment reports, and analysis.
- Advise management on the promulgation of new laws and their impact on the company.
- Review Notices, Working papers, and Minutes of the Board of Directors, Audit Committee, and members meetings.
- Manage financial month-end process and review and submit financial reports to region.
- Review monthly schedules and general ledger management.
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the budgeting process through liaison with all cost centers.
- Analyze the alignment of actual results with the budget and perform variance analysis.
- Manage timely preparation and submission of Statutory financial statements and coordinate with internal/external auditors.
- Manage the maintenance of fixed assets register, shareholding register, attendance register, and other various registers to be maintained under corporate laws.
- Review additions and disposals from fixed assets and ensure accuracy of depreciation expense.
- Manage statutory compliances with local corporate laws including the Companies Act, 2017, Companies Appointment of Legal Advisors Act, SRO Provident Fund, Companies General Provisions, and Forms Rules, CDC Rules & Regulations, Distribution of Dividend Regulations, Ultimate Beneficial Ownership Guidelines and Rules, etc.
- Manage compliance with rules, regulations, notifications, and circulars issued by SECP and partner with them for filing requirements of employee benefits fund.
- Liaison with the registrar and SECP for preparation and filing of statutory forms and returns.
- Monitor compliance with the corporate treasury policies including state bank regulations.
- Manage treasury operations including overseeing banks and managing corporate/ project finances.
- Manage the insurance functions including overseeing the claim submissions and settlement process and partnering with the head office and global/local underwriters for policy writing and claims reporting etc.
- Manage the tax compliance function including filing of annual income tax returns, sales tax returns, withholding tax statements, etc.
- Manage tax audits conducted by government authorities from time to time.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience
- Hands-on experience in Financial Modelling
- Hands-on experience in Corporate and Secretarial Practices and Compliances
- Sound knowledge of accounting and audit conventions/standards
- Hands-on experience with MS Office applications and ERP system
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs450,000.00 - Rs500,000.00 per month