Jobs at HRTX
Position: HR Director
Location: BGC, Taguig City
Work Setup: Onsite
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced HR Director to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should possess a robust background in human resources, demonstrating a proactive and assertive approach. This role requires strategic thinking and seasoned expertise to lead and execute HR initiatives that align with the organization's overall goals.
Strategic HR Leadership:
- Develop and implement HR strategies that align with the company's overall objectives.
- Provide strategic guidance on workforce planning, talent acquisition, and organizational development.
Proactive Talent Management:
- Lead talent acquisition efforts to attract, recruit, and retain top-tier talent.
- Implement proactive talent management strategies to identify and nurture high-potential employees.
- Oversee employee relations and ensure a positive work environment.
- Address and resolve employee concerns and conflicts in a fair and effective manner.
HR Policy Development and Compliance:
- Develop and maintain HR policies in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and changes in employment law to ensure policy relevance.
- Implement and oversee performance management processes.
- Provide guidance to managers on performance improvement plans and employee development.
Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and develop programs to enhance employee skills.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development.
- Oversee the design and administration of employee benefit programs.
- Collaborate with external vendors to ensure competitive and cost-effective benefit offerings.
- Strong HR Background: Proven experience in human resources with a track record of success in various HR functions.
- Proactive and Assertive: Demonstrated ability to take initiative and make informed, assertive decisions.
- Strategic HR: Experience in developing and implementing strategic HR initiatives aligned with organizational goals.
- Seasoned HR: A seasoned HR professional with extensive experience in leadership roles.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience, with at least 3 - 4 years in a senior leadership role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Proficient in HRIS and other relevant HR technologies.
Position: CRM Manager
Work Setup: Onsite
The CRM Manager is responsible for driving the strategic direction of CRM campaigns, focusing on customer segmentation, targeted communication, and overall customer satisfaction. This role involves collaboration with various teams to leverage first-party data, create customer profiles, and implement personalized campaigns that span the entire customer lifecycle.
Campaign Strategy and Management:
- Develop and execute strategic CRM campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Segment first-party data into customer profiles and target them with personalized communications.
- Ensure customer retention, satisfaction, and delight through targeted campaigns.
- Utilize Salesforce to map customer journeys and buying cycles.
- Create and optimize campaigns and workflows within Salesforce to support user acquisition and retention goals.
- Lead and manage a team, providing guidance and support in executing CRM strategies.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team environment.
Analytics and Data-Driven Thinking:
- Utilize strong analytical skills to assess campaign performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of working experience in CRM, with a focus on Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Position: Cash Loan Product Manager
Location: Taguig City
Work Setup: Hybrid
The objective is to develop an Acquisition Cash Loan product and drive the implementation of new ideas through hitting company goals.
Product Design, Development and Management:
- Drive the ideation, development, implementation, and future enhancements to product.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap, and feature prioritization based on customer insights, business goals, and industry best practices.
- Lead and implement changes and improvements to product parameters including pricing based on industry experience and market conditions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including finance, risk, marketing, operations, sales, and technology, to gather requirements, define product specifications.
- Ensure alignment on project timelines and deliverables to ensure the successful delivery of innovative and customer-centric solutions.
- Guiding the product through all phases of the development process (product lifecycle) including internal process gates required for senior management approval (e.g., PAP process).
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance.
- Produce product requirements and review specifications and deliverables.
- Work closely with technology teams to oversee the development and implementation of new cash loan products, ensuring adherence to quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate closely with systems team to drive product testing, including user acceptance testing, to ensure product functionality, usability, and scalability.
- Provide training and support to internal teams, including customer service, sales, and operations, to ensure a thorough understanding of cash loan products
- Review and ensure the quality of processes (front line and support).
- Together with relevant teams, analyze financial metrics, such as revenue, cost of acquisition, risk costs, and provide inputs on how we can improve by making changes to product.
- Take part in setting of targets and develop strategies to achieve and exceed those targets.
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics, conduct regular reviews, and make data-driven recommendations for product enhancements and optimizations.
- Ensure continued acceptability of the product in the market through cross-departmental coordination ensuring successful product NPS and keeping the growth in market share.
- Provide inputs into customer facing - call center, back office, complaints training for new/existing products.
- Set up a proper system to monitor and resolve production issues within reasonable TAT.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market changes, and regulatory developments related to cash loan products and design improvements to products based on these.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop effective product positioning, marketing campaigns, and promotional materials.
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting research with value proposition and market research teams.
- Continually refine the product backlog based on consumer insights and product metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in business/Management, Economics, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience in product roles preferably in banks or insurance or financial industries
- Strong product management and development experience preferably from telco or financial services
- Experience in the creation and launch of products and services
- High analytical skills: ability to analyze reports and see gaps for business opportunities
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and elicit support from other departments
- Handled partnership with retailers and brands will be an advantage
Position: Procurement Category Manager
Location: Taguig City
Work Setup: Hybrid
Contribute in the development and implementation of sourcing and supplier selection strategy
- Identify Procurement strategy for the assigned Category (can be IT, Marketing, HR and Group Services) and works with multiple suppliers to determine the best deals for the company based on quality, price, speed of delivery, payment terms and ensure contract Service Level Agreements have been agreed with the relevant business owners.
- Facilitates RFP Process - Reviews, evaluates, and approves specifications for issuing and awarding bids which includes but not limited to software, IT related items, service contracting, various marketing materials.
- Performs cost benefit analysis and track KPI metrics to identify source of cost reduction/avoidance and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure clarity of the specifications, SOW and expectations of the company
- Resolves supplier/contractor grievances and company's claims against suppliers
- Ensures payment terms are managed and optimized in favor of the company resulting in improved cash flows.
- Ensure compliance to Global and company's procurement processes
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Business Studies, Engineering or equivalent field
- Must have at least 5 years solid working experience as Category Manager is required for this position handling various commodities such as IT (Telco, Hardware, Software, Developments), Marketing, HR Services, Facility Services
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in collecting, analyzing data and reporting
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Procurement Operations
- Spend Management (Sourcing and Procurement)
- Project/Service Management
- Business Process Improvements/Business Analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in SAP or other ERP system is a must
CRM Customer Lifecycle Director
Position: CRM Customer Lifecycle Director
Location: Taguig City
Customer Lifecycle Director role is to take ownership of the entire customer journey, from acquisition to reactivation. The focus is on optimizing customer experiences, maximizing customer value, and fostering loyalty through effective management of onboarding, engagement, retention, and cross-selling strategies. This involves collaborating closely with stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams to drive strategic initiatives, ensuring seamless communication and personalized offers for each customer stage using advanced data science tools.
- Own end to end customer journey, from acquisition to reactivation
- Optimize customer experience and maximize customer value
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Tailor fit offers provided to customers based on all available information
- Customer communication management with focus on customer experience
- Preparation of channel affinity strategies
- upsell strategies for all stages of Lifecycle
- Managing and documenting end to end customer journey
- Reporting and monitoring of customer journey
- Owner of Customer LTP and long-term profitability with a prescriptive approach
- Bachelor's degree in any course
- At least 10 years of experience in customer management area
- Strong business acumen of Customer Lifecycle
- Experience in implementing cross functional complex approaches towards customers
- Managed structured team
- Familiarity A/B testing and piloting
- Analytical background
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and aligning on common goals
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to align data initiatives with business goal
- Proactive ownership of the responsible area
Chief Financial Officer
Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Ortigas Ave. San Juan City
Work Setup: Onsite
Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the financial health and strategic financial planning of the organization. Your responsibilities will include:
Cash Flow Management:
Monitor and manage cash flow to ensure liquidity and financial stability.
Implement effective cash management strategies.
Identify and assess financial risks.
Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies.
Lead financial planning and forecasting.
Provide insights and recommendations to optimize financial performance.
Accounting Department Oversight:
Manage and lead the entire accounting department.
Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
ISO Certification (Preferably):
Utilize prior experience to handle ISO certification processes.
Implement and maintain financial processes compliant with ISO standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Proven experience in financial leadership roles, preferably as a CFO or in a similar capacity. (Industry: Retail or Sales Distribution)
- Expertise in cash flow management, risk assessment, and financial planning.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a high-performing accounting team.
- Experience in obtaining and maintaining ISO certification is highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and compliance standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.