Jobs at HT Recruit
IT Specialist/Administrator Sailpoint
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Specialist/Administrator to join our Sailpoint team at HT Recruit. In this role, you will be responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Sailpoint applications and related systems.
Location: Huis ter Heide, Netherlands (1 day on location per week)
Role: IT Specialist/Administrator Sailpoint
- Manage SailPoint IBM environment Handling incidents/changes.
Start: asap after screening (8 -9 weeks)
Required Experience: 5+ or 6+ years with IBM Sailpoint
Contract: after 1 year the candidate will continue in the Administration environment of the client. So a long term hire!
You will be responsible for:
Installing, configuring, and maintaining Sailpoint applications and related systems
Troubleshooting system and application issues
Creating and maintaining user accounts, profiles, and access rights
Monitoring system performance and security
Developing and implementing system security policies
Managing system backups and disaster recovery
Training users in the use of Sailpoint applications
Providing technical support to users
Developing and documenting procedures for system use
Researching and recommending new technologies
Staying up to date with the latest security trends and best practices
Performing other related duties as assigned
The successful candidate must have:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Must have existing eligibility to work in location based on having either a Type 1 Visa, EU BlueCard, Dependent Visa, Permanent Residency or Highly preferred EU citizenship.
- Knowledge of Sailpoint
- Knowledge of IBM Security Suite
- SailPoint Admin with IBM SailPoint and Dutch Speaking
- Internally we do not have this knowledge available, so we have to go to the subco market
At least 5-6 years of experience in IT administration
Experience with Sailpoint applications and related systems
Knowledge of system security and best practices
Ability to troubleshoot system and application issues
Excellent problem-solving skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a contract position.
- Must be eligible to work as a Contractor via their limited company preferrably and without need for sponsorship support, which is not available.
Hybrid (Office + Home)
Location ( London )
Salary 65K + Pension and 20 days Holidays including Bank Holidays
Leading the development of the webMethods.io cloud hosted platform.
Working from high-level requirements through detailed specifications, prototypes, software deployment, and administration.
*10 years of hands on experience on webmethods.io and various modules and recipes to setup and support cloud version.
Experience as a Integration development with API Gateway and API Portal,
Experience in webMethods Integration 10.x/above on premise and cloud versions
Experience in B2B and AS2 transmission with partners.
Working experience in managing Integration Server, SAP, SFDC, MQ Adaptors.
Knowledge of deployment in Webmethods.io for various modules.
In-depth ESB knowledge with Pub-sub, JMS, Synchronous integrations.
Basic knowledge of Postman testing and writing test suites.
Knowledge of different SDLC methodologies like Scrum and waterfall
Able to provide designs for end-to-end integration.
Able to migrate code from on-premise to wm.io code and configuration.
Fundamental understanding, logical reasoning, problem-solving approach.
*Currently looking for someone to be an immediate Starter or at least available with a two week turn around from their previous position
Must be living or at least to work in the Uk without sponsorship to successfully apply for this role if applying from outside the UK
Data Center Technician
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Center Technician to join our team in Amsterdam, NH. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support for the data center and its associated equipment.
• Maintain and monitor all data center equipment, including servers, routers, switches, storage, and other network devices.
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to the data center and its equipment.
• Install and configure new hardware and software in the data center.
• Monitor and analyze system performance and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
• Monitor and maintain the security of the data center.
• Ensure all data center equipment is running at optimal levels.
• Maintain accurate documentation of all data center activities and equipment.
• Follow all safety protocols and procedures.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure the smooth operation of the data center.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• At least 3 years of experience as a Data Center Technician.
• Knowledge of networking principles and protocols.
• Experience with server and storage hardware.
• Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Linux Software Engineer
Position: Linux Software Engineer (SW/HW expert Debian/Python/go/Angular/C++)
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland (Hybrid + onsite 2 days weekly) In-country candidates are considered only
Duration: 12 Months + potential extensions
Start: 30 October or ASAP thereafter
Language: English (Mandatory) / German (Beneficial not mandatory)
Rate: 385CHF Day Rate
We are looking for 2 x Linux SW and HW Experts to join our team in delivering excellence to our clients and supporting various software projects. If you are passionate about GNU/Linux and looking for interesting technologies and exciting challenges in creating and maintaining Standard Linux distribution, we want to speak to you!
Contribute to Medical Instrument / Software Development Projects with technical know-how
Development and maintenance of in-house Linux distribution and open-source tools
Linux Software and Hardware troubleshooting, debugging and root-cause analysis
Senior Linux Software Engineer (Highly Preferred: 10 years experience / Minimum: 6+ years)
Experience in developing customized Linux distributions (5 years +)
Proven experience with Linux systems (Debian/Ubuntu) (5 years +)
Experience in Embedded Software, Hardware Drivers, ARM Platform, hardware/software integration
Development experience with C/C++, Python, Go, Web technologies, Shell Scripting
Strong knowledge of Operating Systems and Software building, testing, packaging
Education: Master in SW Engineering or other degrees in Computer Science or equivalent experience (min. 5 years)
Must be a team player with a can-do attitude, quick learner, enjoys problem-solving, ability to work independently
English: advanced. Must have a strong ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
Would be a strong plus:
Experience in Virtualization / Container technologies, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines
Debian package building
Coming from Pharma/MedTech industries would be a strong plus
German: Would be a plus, not mandatory. In-country candidates are considered only
Database L3 Lead (Redis and Autonomous)
Type: Contract (Hybrid from Office 2-3 days weekly and from Home 2-3 days weekly)
Location: West Flanders, Belgium | Language: English (Mandatory)
Duration: 6 Months + potential extensions
Rate: Flexible / Competitive all-inclusive daily rate is queried with CV
Need for the project: *Experience in GCP is mandatory
Job Must Have
- Must have existing eligibility to work in location based on having either a Type 1 Visa, EU BlueCard, Dependent Visa, Permanent Residency or Highly preferred EU citizenship
- Candidate must be living in West Flanders, but if we have candidates for remote then they should be within Benelux. Preference is for Belgium based candidates closed to Ghent.
- Must be eligible to work as a Contractor via their limited company without need for sponsorship support, which is not available
The successful Database L3 Lead (Redis and Autonomous) will be working in Bruges, Flanders, Belgium. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of Redis and Autonomous databases.
The Database L3 Lead will be responsible for:
• Working with the team in the development, implementation, and maintenance of Redis and Autonomous databases.
• Designing and developing database architectures and ensuring that these databases are secure and optimized for performance.
• Troubleshooting and resolving database issues in a timely manner.
• Developing and implementing database backup and recovery strategies.
• Developing and implementing database performance monitoring and tuning strategies.
• Developing and implementing database security strategies.
• Working with other teams to ensure the smooth operation of the database environment.
• Keeping abreast of new technologies and trends in the database industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• 7+ years of experience in a database administration role.
• Expert knowledge of Redis and Autonomous databases.
• Experience with database performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Experience with database backup and recovery.
• Experience with database security.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
*If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Secure Code Engineer
Position: Secure Code Engineer
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Local candidates required)
Duration: 6 Months + potential extensions
Language: Spoken and written English (Mandatory)
Rate: 280 to 350 Euros per day all-inclusive daily rate
Required Skills :
We need a Secure Code Developer profile for a BFSI customer based in Amsterdam, to be an immediate starter.
- 6+ years and currently hands-on technology in the last 2 years
Hands on Development experience:
- Solid experience working with and integrating automated security tools into CI/CD pipelines;
- Strong technical knowledge of secure engineering principles;
- Hands-on technical knowledge of Vulnerability/compliance, Secure Coding;
- Security principles and best practices, OWASP Top 10, CVE lists etc.
- Private Data Centre and Public Cloud (Azure)
Languages The candidate Must have:
- Azure Build
- Release Pipelines
Security tools (must have):
SAST Tooling (Fortify),
OSS dependency scanners (Nexus Lifecycle),
DAST Tooling (OWASP ZAP),
Prisma Cloud Compute (Docker Security)
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure platform;
- Experience working with containers and orchestration tooling
- Certifications : Information security (IS) professional qualifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, ECSP etc.
- The successful candidate must live in Holland Amsterdam to apply for this role.