HumanIT Digital Consulting
Jobs at HumanIT Digital Consulting
Data Platform Engineer
Data Platform Engineer (Senior)
To be Tech Lead:
- Proven experience with Databricks, PySpark, and Python for data processing and analysis.
- Extensive experience in managing and optimizing Databricks Spark clusters.
- Extensive experience in implementing infrastructure as code using Bicep OR Terraform.
- Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure OR AWS, OR Google Cloud Platform.
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of data security and privacy regulations.
To be hired by DEUS for one of their clients.
DEUS wants to keep the client in secret by now but it's the 3rd largest Dutch company in financial services.
Salary range - 50k-65k.
Recruitment process - 3 interviews: HR; Tech and Lead/Client.
"It is a new client (for which we want to be very cautious with the client) It is to develop a project from scratch (for this reason this person has to be very expert) and if the project evolves, she/he will grow her/his own team, participating in the attraction and selection of his own team based on the needs that she/he determines. At the beginning of the project, she/he will have to travel to Amsterdam on a few occasions to "meet with the client and understand his needs and requirements and learn about the company's culture and "ways of working", but she/he will be a DEUS worker as before."