John Ethans International
Jobs at John Ethans International
Our client is an innovative events management consultancy company. We are currently sourcing on behalf of our client for an Event Executive.
- Provide overall event planning, management and execution
- Supervise event onsite manpower, eg events crew, ushers, stage hands etc
- Manage third party vendors, exhibitors, venues and participants
- Manage event registration process and crew to create a streamlined experience for participants
- Provide speakers liaison and management
- Responsible for successful delivery of the event, ensure smooth communication with partners, vendors and stakeholders
- Manage approved client budget
- Ensure timeline management and updates
- Review and understand marketing plans
- Min 2 years related events experience
- Familiar with various software solutions, eg online registration system such as Eventbrite or Gevme
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients
- Leadership abilities
How to Apply?
Either apply through the job website or email your resume to [email protected]
Thank you in advance for your applications. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
John Ethans International Pte Ltd
EA License 19C9951
Upon submitting your resume/CV and personal data in relation to the job application, you have given your consent for John Ethans International Pte Ltd to collect, use, disclose and retain your data to prospective employers for their deliberation.