Jobs at LeapStation
As our Devops engineer you will be responsible for the deployments and maintenance of our communication and collaboration platforms for health and social care. You manage our infrastructure carefully but also journey into scripting, support tools, database administration & data analytics to support our internal and external services. You will be part of a collaborative and creative development team, working on exciting projects that directly contribute to improving the (health & social) care industry.
LeapStation is a leading technology company that builds innovative communication and collaboration platforms for the health and social care sectors. Our mission is to empower healthcare professionals and caregivers to deliver better patient outcomes and enhance the overall quality of care through cutting-edge software solutions. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking team, committed to positively impacting the lives of patients and caregivers alike.
As we are still a small team, your role as devops will be quite broad:
- Operate deployment pipelines in Azure Devops (bicep, az, ...).
- Scripts for data analytics and maintenance actions.
- Automations for several key functions (e.g. our AI training engine)
- Keep an eye on our supporting tools such as monitoring, static code analysis, and security checks, ...
- Proactively seek opportunities to optimize and improve existing software development processes and system architecture.
- Maintain documentation on our procedures, specifically around security-related aspects (e.g. ISMS)
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices to enhance your skills continuously and contribute to the evolution of our products.
- You know your way around Azure and Azure Devops pipelines.
- You're able to write minor .Net Core C# apps and functions for data analysis, configuration and/or support tools.
- You have experience with database queries/views (specifically in PostGresQL)
- You can deal with sensitive data in a correct way, following the strict procedures in the company (and improving them where possible)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Living in Flanders or Brussels.
- Drive to help us change the world, one deployment at a time...
If you are passionate about operating a cloud-first secure platform and making a meaningful impact in the health and social care industry, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your updated resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and how your experience aligns with LeapStation's mission.