Jobs at Link Network
Overview: We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Payroll Specialist to join our team. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the payroll process, ensuring accuracy, compliance with regulations, and timely processing. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of payroll systems, tax regulations, and possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Manage end-to-end payroll processing for all employees, including data input, calculations, and timely disbursement of payments.
- Ensure accuracy in salary and hourly wage calculations, overtime, bonuses, and other compensation components.
- Address and resolve any payroll discrepancies or issues promptly.
- Stay updated on federal, state, and local payroll tax regulations to ensure compliance.
- Prepare and file payroll-related tax returns and reports in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Implement and enforce policies to safeguard payroll data and ensure confidentiality.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, and other departments to ensure seamless communication and integration of payroll-related processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, HR, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Payroll Specialist or in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of payroll processes, tax regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Experience with HR and high-volume payroll would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in payroll software and MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
A global insurance company is looking for an individual with a background in statistics and machine learning to join their dynamic Data Science team. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a strong background in mathematics and/or statistics, with knowledge of predictive analytics and statistical modeling. The candidate will have opportunities to gain exposure to new technologies and rapidly changing platforms, so a hunger for growth is a must. This is a hybrid role with two days on-site in Torrance, CA.
- PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- Machine learning modeling using Python
- Strong predictive and statistical analysis and modeling skills
- Ability to use cloud service and data visualization tools
- Must be residing in the area at the time of application
- Insurance industry experience preferred, but not a must
- Team worker
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Software Engineering Manager
We are seeking a Japanese Bilingual Software Engineering Manager to manage projects from beginning to end, and the ideal candidate will have minimum 7 years of experience with software programming using Python, C/C++, and/or Java.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal teams, to lead and manage projects by planning, executing, and tracking progress
- Develop new capabilities and re-architect parts of an existing system
- Take part in test-driven, iterative development, prototyping, and reviews with a team of developers
- Design and code middle and back-end in a clean and efficient way.
- Implement scalable and robust services
- Develop external and internal APIs
- Develop and run unit and performance tests to ensure scalability and reliability
- Review and debug code
- Develops documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clean code to explain and show solutions
- Determines and designs system specifications, standards, and programming to prepare and install solutions
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Must be business level of fluency in Japanese
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience developing in Java, C/C++, and/or Python
- Proficient in object-oriented development
- Able to effectively and quickly adopt new technology
- Knowledge of Java frameworks, architecture, and design patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to commute to the office in Irvine, CA
What You'll Do:
- Develop high and low voltage system designs for vehicles, meeting global standards.
- Generate schematics for power distribution hardware and wire harness layouts.
- Research and procure components from suitable suppliers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate customer needs into specifications.
- Oversee electrical sourcing and production hardware build.
- Complete system DVP&R for electrical hardware.
- Maintain documentation for production and support.
- Design and build in-house harnesses and manufacturing boards.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related field.
- Expertise in designing and integrating electrical systems for automotive and commercial vehicles.
- Skilled in high voltage systems, DCDC converters, inverters, and power distribution.
- Experience with fuel cell systems, batteries, and electric powertrains.
- Proficient in wire harness design, fabrication, and installation for heavy-duty vehicles.
- Hands-on experience in assembling prototypes and setting up test benches for validation.
- Familiarity with engineering tools like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MATLAB, etc.
- Understanding of automotive communication systems and wire selection strategies.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Overview: We are seeking a seasoned and strategic-minded Corporate Controller to join our finance team. Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will play a pivotal role in overseeing the financial accounting and reporting functions of the organization. The ideal candidate should possess extensive experience in financial management, regulatory compliance, and leadership skills to drive the company's financial success.
Financial Reporting: Oversee the preparation and presentation of accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements and liaise with external auditors.
Financial Analysis: Conduct thorough financial analysis to provide insights into the company's performance. Monitor key financial metrics and trends, identifying areas for improvement or optimization.
Budgeting and Forecasting: Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes, collaborating with department heads to develop accurate and achievable financial plans. Provide variance analysis and strategic recommendations to executive leadership.
Tax Compliance: Oversee all aspects of corporate tax compliance, working closely with external tax advisors. Stay current on changes in tax laws and regulations, implementing necessary adjustments to ensure compliance.
Team Leadership: Manage and mentor a high-performing finance team.
Foster a collaborative and results-oriented work environment. Facilitate ongoing professional development for team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; CPA designation preferred.
- Proven experience as a Corporate Controller or in a similar senior finance role.
- Must have experience working for a public accounting firm.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, financial reporting, and regulatory compliance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate complex financial information effectively to non-finance stakeholders.
If you are a dynamic and results-driven finance professional with a track record of success in corporate financial management, we invite you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the strategic financial leadership that will drive the continued success and growth of our organization.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a dynamic team. They offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and many opportunities for professional growth.
- Inventory Management: Monitor and control inventory levels, ensuring accurate and timely recording of all inventory transactions, such as purchases, sales, returns, and adjustments.
- Reconciliation: Perform regular reconciliations between physical inventory counts and recorded balances to identify and resolve discrepancies. Investigate any variances and determine the root causes.
- Reporting: Generate inventory reports, including stock levels, turnover ratios, aging analysis, and valuation summaries. Prepare financial statements related to inventory, such as the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
- Other tasks that are assigned by the Controller
- Proven experience as an Accountant or similar role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred