LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE GROUP
Jobs at LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE GROUP
HR Business Partner - FMCG/Retail
We are leading the executive search for an HR Business Partner on behalf of our client, a long-established dominant specialist in the end-to-end GCC Manufacturing / FMCG / Retail market.
- Develop and execute comprehensive HR strategies aligned with the organizations goals and the dynamic demands of the Manufacturing/FMCG/Retail sector.
- Lead and guide the team in performance management, including coaching managers on delivering effective feedback and conducting performance reviews.
- Manage and support organizational change initiatives, ensuring smooth transitions and effective change implementation strategies.
- Implement effective onboarding programs to ensure seamless assimilation of new hires into the organizations culture and workflows.
- Identify training needs, develop learning programs, and support skill enhancement across the organization.
- Utilize HR data and analytics to provide insights for continuous improvement in HR practices.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and best practices that comply with legal requirements and industry standards.
- Lead investigations and resolution of complex employee relations issues, ensuring fair and consistent practices aligned with company policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with compensation and benefits teams to design competitive remuneration packages and reward systems.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and implement HR strategies aligned with business objectives in the GCC region.
- Cultivate strong relationships with external partners, including recruitment agencies, industry associations, and educational institutions, to enhance the talent pipeline.
- Conduct comprehensive analyses of workforce trends and metrics to drive informed decision-making and proactive HR interventions.
- Act as an ambassador for the companys culture and values, reinforcing them across all HR initiatives and employee touchpoints.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field; Masters degree preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience within the Manufacturing/FMCG/Retail industry.
- Deep understanding of the unique HR challenges and dynamics within the Manufacturing/FMCG/Retail sector.
- Proficiency in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and familiarity with HR analytics tools.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business needs into HR strategies.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
Supply Chain Planning Director
Our client is a prominent leader in the fast-paced Consumer Packaged Goods sector. They seek a highly experienced Supply Chain Planning Director in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario.
- Lead the development and execution of demand, supply, and transportation forecasting processes to optimize inventory levels and product availability.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentorship to a high-performing supply chain planning team.
- Implement advanced analytics and technology to enhance forecasting accuracy.
- Drive continuous improvement in planning processes and technology.
- Identify potential supply chain risks and implement mitigation strategies ensuring business continuity.
- Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess supply chain planning effectiveness and enhance efficiency.
- Develop and execute a long-term supply chain strategy aligning with business objectives and growth targets.
- Establish inventory optimization strategies, and monitoring levels to minimize costs and ensure product availability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate supply chain planning with broader organizational goals, emphasizing customer service and operational efficiencies.
- Implement best practices for efficient inventory control and accuracy.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance supplier partnerships and reliability.
- Monitor external factors and market trends impacting the supply chain.
- Foster strong relationships with key suppliers, ensuring efficient procurement, order management, and supplier performance evaluation.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, and entrepreneurial mindset within the department and across the Supply Chain team.
- Drive innovation in packaging design and materials to reduce environmental impact while maintaining product quality and safety.
- Collaborate with Commercial teams and suppliers to introduce packaging solutions supporting carbon emission reduction objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in supply chain planning, with at least 5 years in leadership roles.
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain systems, technologies, and best practices; experience with Oracle's Supply Chain Management Cloud, Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP), and Kinaxis RapidResponse preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams with exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Preference for experience in the beverage industry or related fast-moving Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) field.
Livestock Feed Business Unit General Manager
Our client is a long-established dominant specialist in the end-to-end GCC manufacturing, food supply, agriculture, & retail market. They seek a highly experienced Livestock Feed Business General Manager in GCC.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies for introducing and marketing premium livestock feed in Yemen, targeting cattle, camels, goats, and other livestock.
- Build and maintain relationships with large animal breeders and traditional farmers to introduce and promote the organization's livestock feed products.
- Identify new business opportunities and partnerships within the market.
- Lead and manage a team, fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, and innovation. Provide guidance and support to ensure objectives are met effectively.
- Drive sales and marketing efforts by showcasing the benefits and value proposition of the premium feed to potential customers. Negotiate contracts and manage sales transactions.
- Oversee the development of high-quality livestock feed, ensuring it meets the nutritional needs of various livestock species. Work closely with the R&D team to innovate and improve product offerings.
- Direct all operations related to the company-owned feed factory, including overseeing manufacturing processes, managing the supply chain, and ensuring consistent product quality and availability.
- Responsible for financial operations related to the livestock feed business unit, including budgeting, cost control, financial reporting, and profitability analysis.
- Continuously optimize the supply chain to ensure timely procurement of raw materials, efficient production processes, and cost-effective distribution of livestock feed.
- Develop and manage budgets for various operational areas, ensuring financial resources are allocated optimally and in line with strategic objectives.
- Integrate sustainable practices into operations, such as waste reduction, energy efficiency, and eco-friendly packaging, aligning with corporate social responsibility goals.
- Implement quality control measures throughout the production cycle to maintain consistent high-quality feed, minimizing batch variations and ensuring product safety.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track the success of the business unit, regularly evaluating performance and making data-driven decisions for improvement.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies related to supply chain disruptions, market fluctuations, and other operational challenges to sustain business continuity.
- Provide training and educational resources to farmers and distributors regarding the benefits, proper usage, and storage of the premium feed, fostering trust and loyalty.
- Ensure adherence to local regulations, standards, and certifications governing the production, distribution, and marketing of livestock feed in Yemen.
- Conduct ongoing market research and analysis to identify emerging trends, competitor activities, and consumer preferences. Utilize findings to refine product offerings and strategies.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Veterinary, Animal Nutrition, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- 8+ years of proven experience in a managerial role within the livestock feed or related industry.
- Demonstrated ability in commercial activities, including sales, business development, and relationship management.
- Strong negotiation, strategic thinking with a blend of commercial, operational, and leadership skills are essential.
- Hands-on experience in managing operational aspects, preferably within a feed manufacturing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of farming, supply chain management, and quality control.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and navigate challenges inherent in introducing new products into a traditional market setting.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
Head of Commercial - FMCG / Retail
We are leading the executive search for a Head of Commercial on behalf of our client, a long-established dominant specialist in the end to end GCC Manufacturing / FMCG / Retail market.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive commercial strategy aimed at driving revenue growth and profitability. This includes strategizing initial customer acquisition and onboarding processes.
- Develop and execute sales and distribution strategies to maximize market penetration and sales growth. This involves managing sales, marketing, and business development teams, setting targets, and evaluating performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers, vendors, brand owners, partners, and other key stakeholders to enhance business opportunities and collaboration.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, encompassing new products, international brands, regions, markets, and distribution channels to diversify and expand the company's portfolio.
- Develop and manage the annual sales and marketing budget, ensuring that all activities are cost-effective and deliver a positive return on investment.
- Ensure that the quality of products and services consistently meets or exceeds customer expectations and market demand.
- Collaborate effectively with various departments, including finance, operations, and HR, to ensure seamless alignment and cooperation in all commercial activities.
- Lead and develop a high-performing commercial team, providing guidance, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
- Identify and mitigate risks that could impact the company's commercial operations, such as market fluctuations or supply chain disruptions.
- Ensure that the company's commercial activities comply with all relevant laws and regulations in the FMCG sector.
- Stay informed about market trends, consumer preferences, and competitive landscape. Use this information to make data-driven decisions and adapt strategies accordingly.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience with a strong focus on sales, marketing, and business development.
- Proven experience in the FMCG sector, particularly in a wholesale B2B environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other sales-related software.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful commercial strategies that drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills with prior experience in leading and managing teams in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong understanding of marketing and branding principles, with experience developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience in e-commerce, mobile commerce, online B2B marketplaces, and digital marketing is essential.
- Must have - Fluency in English & Arabic, ability to travel extensively.
Senior Business Development Manager - Fashion and Retail
Our client is a leading global Fashion Logistics provider. They seek a highly experienced Senior Business Development Manager based in Singapore to develop new markets and clients across Asia and into Turkey.
- Identify and secure new deals within targeted markets, emphasizing eFulfillment, retail logistics, and comprehensive supply chain solutions.
- Lead the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting and initial contact to negotiations, proposals, and contract finalization.
- Lead the proactive marketing initiatives and oversee tender processing, managing the entire contract negotiation process until successful conclusion.
- Analyze client needs (both potential and existing) and collaborate with cross-functional teams to craft new business concepts and solutions.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the business development team, fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Provide critical market intelligence and competitor analysis to management and stakeholders, informing strategic decisions and actions.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to conceptualize and develop innovative service offerings based on comprehensive market and customer insights.
- Continuously monitor industry trends, emerging technologies, and market shifts to identify new business opportunities, potential threats, and areas for innovation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be presently resident in Singapore with Singapore centric fashion/retail logistics BD expertise.
- Degree in business administration, economics, engineering, or a related field, focusing on sales.
- 8+ years of proven experience in sales, key account management, or consulting, especially within contract logistics, specifically with fashion and retail customers.
- In-depth knowledge of logistical requirements, warehouse planning, and commercial aspects within the logistics industry.
- Ability to adapt and engage effectively with diverse stakeholders and corporate cultures.
- Proficiency in identifying, nurturing, and finalizing new development opportunities proactively.
- Driven, independent, and self-propelling, capable of working autonomously to achieve set goals.
- Value-added, customer-oriented, and results-driven in approach and execution.
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to articulate complex concepts effectively.
License No.: 21S0544
Capacity Revenue Manager - Air Cargo
Our client is a full-service charter & scheduled air cargo operator providing capacity solutions for global freight forwarders, logistics providers & charter brokers. They seek a highly experienced Capacity Revenue Management Manager - Air Cargo based in Dubai, UAE.
- Plan and schedule Road Feeder Services (RFS) throughout the network by identifying trucking gateways.
- Determine the optimal timing for flights based on demand, capacity, and market conditions.
- Manage and determine how often flights should operate on specific routes to meet demand without oversupplying or undersupplying.
- Manage efficiently the available cargo space on flights to maximize revenue while accommodating various types of cargo.
- Provide effective evaluation of allotments and approvals of capacity requests.
- Identify the most profitable routes based on demand, competition, and costs.
- Optimize the allocation of cargo based on various factors such as destination, available carriers, delivery timeframes, and cost-effectiveness. This involves selecting the most suitable shipping methods and routes for different types of cargo.
- Monitor capacity forecast on the inbound and outbound flights including overbooking limits.
- Adjust the price based on demand, time of booking, cargo type, and route to optimize revenue.
- Build and manage relationships with General Sales Agents (GSAs) or other intermediaries involved in cargo transportation. Coordinating activities, negotiating contracts, and ensuring alignment between the company's objectives and the strategies implemented by GSAs.
- Oversee the logistics and operations of the trucking network within the EU and UK regions. This includes managing relationships with trucking partners, optimizing routes, ensuring compliance with regulations, and maintaining the efficiency of transportation within these areas.
- Liaise with the Procurement team to identify RFS providers, negotiate terms and conditions, and finalize trucking agreements.
- Coordinate with ground transportation networks to ensure seamless movement of cargo to and from airports, especially relevant in the context of Brexit and changes in EU/UK logistics.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of proven expertise in managing revenue in the air cargo industry, understanding demand-supply dynamics, and optimizing pricing strategies to maximize profitability. Preferably in a managerial or strategic capacity, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the industry's nuances.
- Ability to assess demand, analyze market conditions, and make data-driven decisions regarding flight schedules and cargo space allocation.
- Proficiency in optimizing logistics operations, including trucking networks, to ensure efficient movement of cargo within the EU, UK, and international contexts.
- Capability to evaluate and interpret data, forecasting capacity needs, identify profitable routes, and make informed decisions for revenue maximization.
- Proficiency in negotiating contracts, terms, and conditions with vendors, GSAs, and trucking partners to ensure favorable agreements.
- Track record of effectively collaborating with various stakeholders, including GSAs, procurement teams, and ground transportation networks, to achieve common objectives and operational efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize data analytics and forecasting tools to make informed decisions regarding flight scheduling, capacity allocation, and revenue optimization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and manage relationships with General Sales Agents (GSAs), intermediaries, trucking partners, and other stakeholders involved in cargo transportation.