Jobs at Matchcruit
Our company has a fantastic Junior Recruiter "Internship" opportunity in the Washington, DC area.
To be successful as an intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned. Must be detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and judgment skills and should be a self-starter to complete projects and administrative duties and anticipate organizational needs independently.
- Assist with sourcing candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools.
- Assist in building talent communities and preparing marketing campaigns for targeted candidate pools.
- Schedule interviews and meet with candidates.
- Able to commute to Washington, DC
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel), Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to handle queries from a wide range of people.
- Excellent planning & organizing skills.
- Able to commit 20-25 hours per week.
Job Type: Internship
Commission Only on the job placements.
Promotion and Creative Manager
Matchcruit has a fantastic opportunity for a Promotion + Creative Manager with a client in the Atlanta, GA, area. This position will oversee the development of the artists' long-term brand and social media presence, along with growing the audience for the label's releases.
- Maintaining a network of music industry contacts as a representative of the company, including journalists and editors of music magazines, music directors, and program directors at key radio stations across Atlanta, Georgia; Baltimore, Maryland; Washington, DC; Northern VA; Miami, FL; and Las Vegas, NV territory.
- Deciding where to concentrate publicity efforts for an album launch, concert, or other music venture.
- Arranging publicity events, such as media interviews and personal appearances.
Escorting artists to publicity events.
- Promoting artists' work to the broadcast media to ensure their music gets airtime on radio and TV shows.
- Assisting label executives on the best timing for releasing a new single or album.
- Work cross-functionally with executives, photographers, graphic designers, and more to ensure the artist's vision is present throughout all aspects of their visual work.
- Friendly Personality and Team Player
- Articulate, strong communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- Confident, with good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Knowledgeable about music, trends, and audiences' more expansive listening tastes.
- Creative and brimming with commercially viable ideas.
- Excellent networkers, able to adjust their approach to different personalities.
Sales & Marketing Intern
We are seeking a Sales & Marketing Intern (Unpaid) in the Washington, DC, area to join our team immediately! The role is hybrid with flexibility.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will assist with developing and executing marketing campaigns, creating social media content, managing social media platforms, and lead generation activities.
The role provides the applicant with valuable experience but is a non-paid intern position.
- Assist in developing creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic.
- Contributing to various marketing and sales reports.
- Helping with Social Media initiatives and marketing the company through various channels.
- You will attend networking events to promote and build professional relationships with potential clients.
- Graphic Design or Videography experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and marketing techniques.
- An eye for detail and an understanding of branding principles.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Web Developer Intern
We are seeking a Web Developer Intern (Unpaid) in the Washington, DC, area to join our team immediately! The role is hybrid with flexibility.
- Assist in developing and maintaining our clients' websites and other digital platforms.
- Develop and implement CMS solutions to improve website functionality.
- Develop and implement CRM integration platforms to improve workflow functionality.
- Ensure website and digital platforms are optimized for maximum speed and scalability.
- Graphic Design experience is a plus.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills. (understanding workflow and integration solutions)
Corporate Legal Intern
We are seeking a Corporate Legal Intern in the Washington, DC, area to join our team immediately! The role is hybrid with flexibility.
To be successful as an intern, you must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Must be detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and judgment skills and should be a self-starter to complete projects and administrative duties and anticipate organizational needs independently.
- You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing critical legal information that affects our clients' companies.
- Draft, review, and revise legal documents and contracts.
- Research and advice on various contractual legal issues and state licensing.
- Maintain the order of legal documents for our clients.
- This position offers a small monthly internship stipend and the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance metrics and outcomes.
- Ideal for pre-law or law students or an interest in corporate law.
- In-depth understanding of the entire Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience in legal research and writing, and must have good organizational and communications skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.