Jobs at Autram Infotech
Responsible for day to day operational activities including sales order verification, invoicing, payments & performing bank reconciliations.
Processing of billing and collections from customers (AR).
Payment processing, verification & preparation of all disbursement of cheques, and transfers (AP). Ask for a supplier statement of account on a monthly basis and do check for payable invoices.
Ensure all payments & receipts are properly recorded.
Manage Cash Flow report.
Responsible for monthly company payroll.
Responsible for monthly calculation for the Sales Commission.
Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register & monthly depreciation.
Prepare GST returns on a quarterly basis and submission.
Checking of UK VAT Filing on a quarterly basis.
Any other ad hoc duties as required (Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time).
Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities.
Assist in new processes and system implementation when required.
Scan/Save all the reports related to accounts to the proper soft folder/share drive.
Check letterbox for letters & cheques received from customers.
Review accounts reports.
Review Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets during month end or quarterly closing.
If required, pass Journal Entries from time to time or Year-End Adjustments.
Liaise with external parties, tax agent & company secretary for annual statutory returns and filings (Financial Statement, Tax Return, etc).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in general administrative duties.
- Builds and maintains strong external relationships with potential sponsors.
- Writes high-quality external communications documents.
- Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:-
- Membership management
- Newsletter and publications
- Website content management
- IT & Communications
- Multi-Task Management
- Exposure to Social Media Management and Email Marketing
- Perform Coding for frontend
- Create website layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS/ JS practises
- Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Perform Coding for backend
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Use the data structure created by the database administrator
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code using best software development practises
- Designing, building and maintaining reliable and reusable .NET code.
- Perform Testing and Debugging
- Use Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser Issues
- Identifying and correcting software defects
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong knowledge and experience working with SQL Server, T-SQL, DBMS design and optimization.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practises
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle