Bali Jobs Recruitment
Jobs at Bali Jobs Recruitment
Executive Sous Chef
Position Level: Department Head
Reports to: Executive Chef
Our client is an ultra-luxury resort, recognized globally as a hospitality leader. As an Executive Sous Chef, you are responsible for overseeing the kitchen team members, which will involve preparing, scheduling and delivering training, managing team member performance, ensuring that the kitchen safety standards are up to date and that team members are complying with health, safety and sanitation rules. Additionally, you will help with menu planning, inventory control, and supply management.
- A Hospitality degree from a recognized hospitality school or hospitality courses relating to food preparation or the culinary arts are essential.
- 3+ years of progressive managerial experience in a luxury lifestyle brand.
- Experience in fine dining restaurant is mandatory.
- Past working experience in GCC country or remote location.
- Cross-cultural work environments exposure.
- Very good command over written and spoken English.
- Ability to train and supervise staff and communicate well with management and guests.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with ability to multitask.
- Microsoft Office application literacy.
- Manage, schedules, assigns, trains, disciplines, and monitors the work of culinary and stewarding team members (cooks, stewards and purchasing),
- Participates in the preparation of foods as required.
- Instructs hosts in new methods, techniques, and procedures in fine dining preparation.
- Coordinate culinary activities with other resort supervisors and managers as required; plans and manages the host meal program.
- Evaluate the quality of raw food and finished products with attention to presentation and quality.
- Effectively maintain sanitation code adherence in all areas of kitchen and storage.
- Must be able to effectively delegate and execute orders given by the Executive Chef
- Assist and create menu and meal planning and maintains portion and food cost controls.
- Works closely with the Executive Chef to develop seasonal a la carte menus, holiday menus and special event menus as required.
- Develop daily specials in accordance with market trends, member preferences and nutritional considerations; create recipes, determine appropriate ingredients and specify individual serving portions for each recipe.
- Monitors, participates and coordinates preparation of food and supply orders; estimates food, supply, equipment, and host requirements according to menus and estimates the number to be served in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Assures proper labelling and storage of foods and supplies.
- Responsible for supervising Purchasing in the purchase of food and supplies.
- Inspects equipment and facilities to assure proper use, safety, maintenance, and sanitation.
- Responds to inquiries from members, and guests as required.
- Attends daily line up meetings and any other meetings as required.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Directs kitchen operations in Executive Chefs absence.
- Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
Sales Manager (Real Estate)
Our client is an international and well established real estate development company operating in the real estate market for more than 10 years.
We are currently looking for a motivated Sales Manager who wants to take the next step in their sales career by joining a reputable real estate. The ideal candidate is pro-active, nurturing and persuasive deal maker and passionate about building team and customer relationships. If you're looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Minimum one year of demonstrated experience in real estate sales
- Experience in building an effective sales team
- Experience in selling real estate for investment purposes is a plus!
- Candidate with a deep understanding of Bali's real estate market
- Analytical and data driven with revenue & sales orientation
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Skills of business communication and interaction with clients
- Ability to negotiate, make decisions quickly, professionalism and honesty
- Increasing the number of sales and generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated and convert them into new business
- Respond to all leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Collaborating with international real estate agencies
- Negotiate contracts with buyers or agents to achieve the best deal possible
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Relocation to Bali (can be option for ideal candidate)
- One year contract (renewal available)
- Work from the office
- Rate +% of the completed sales plan
- Official registration
- Language: English
- Fix Basic Salary : 500 USD per month
Commission from personal sales 1-2%. (=more than 1500$ from one sale)
Our client, a new open restaurant in Ubud, located in the heart of Ubud serving European cuisines is currently expanding their culinary team. This European cuisine restaurant prides itself on its use of locally sourced ingredients and its own cheese laboratory, where the best soft cheeses in Bali are produced!
- Indonesian citizens only.
- Have a minimum 2+ years of experience as a Sous Chef or Junior Chef in the Restaurant & Bar Concept.
- Experience working in an international team and/or in an international brand with European standard.
- Strong F&B Management skill (Opening new outlet, P&L, Costing, Restaurant Operations, Hiring and Training)
- Availability to work weekends and flexible working hours.
- Proficient in English, writing and speaking.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Positive and flexible attitude and ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, develop and lead in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience joining a pre-opening team is a plus!
- Max. 45 Years Old.
- Helps in the design of food and drink menus.
- Produces high-quality plates, including both design and taste.
- Oversees and supervises kitchen staff.
- Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of supplies.
- Ensures that food is top quality and that the kitchen is in good condition.
- Keeps stations clean and complies with food safety standards.
- Offers suggestions and creative ideas that can improve the performance of the kitchen.
- Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
- Solves problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the kitchen.
- Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift. Identify situations that compromise the brand standards and delegate these tasks.
- Ensure that restaurant Service Staff are informed of menu items served and the amount available for the meal period and functions.
- Monitor the performance of staff and ensure all procedures are completed to the department standards; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel.
- Requisition the day's supplies and ensure that they are received and stored correctly.
- Communicate needs with Purchasing and Storeroom personnel. Ensure the quality of products received.
A culinary portfolio must be submitted with your application that clearly displays your creativity, innovation, and attention to detail. (All images will be checked to ensure ownership).
PR & Guest Relations Executive
Our client is a reputable restaurant with multiple outlets located in Bali known for its unique experience, great food, and good times. They represent exciting growth opportunities and are looking for a dedicated and high-energy PR & GRO Executive to join their team.
Candidates must have experience in restaurant dining operations, marketing and events in restaurants and a strong tenure in their restaurant history.
- Work with marketing and social media teams to boost brand awareness
- Guest Relations: manage VIPs and ensure they are looked after.
- Develop marketing strategies and calendar to increase exposure business opportunities, and leads; implement advertising campaigns; analyze the competitive advantage and profitability of the restaurant.
- Social Media Management: Build and increase exposure of the brand through social media channels and platforms; develop and administer content to engage users, and create an interactive relationship with customers and potential customers, both offline and online.
- Events Management: Plan events (both online and offline) with local media to increase engagement with customers; prepare newsletters; assist with execution of events.
- Partnership Management: Cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners, brand partners, as well as brand ambassadors and influencers.
- Reporting: Provide reports and improve the marketing of the restaurant based on data and business goals.
- University Graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration.
- Multi-tasking, creative and able to work in restaurant operations.
- With at least 3 years of experience within the same/ related role, skilled in marketing, research, media relations and public relations activities. A proven track record and results are a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and work ethics.
*Compensation will be based on your profile and depending on your proven track record.
Engineering (Villa and Suites Maintenance)
A new luxurious private villa in the heart of Canggu, Bali is seeking a talented Engineering / Maintenance manager - a confident and energetic person who is a problem solver with an eye for detail, to coordinate all maintenance related in the newly built villa and ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Indonesian citizen
- Conversational English
- Three years of proven experience working in luxury property
- A team player with a hands-on mentality
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-active
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges
- Proven track record in technical knowledge in villa maintenance-related
- Supportive and flexible with other departments, in a spirit of teamwork
- Eye for detail to ensure a safe environment and operational efficiency
- Follow up on periodical maintenance, checklist, and documentation
- Prepare all the engineering-related administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Being responsible for repairing, fixing, monitoring, and ensuring that the equipment or tools are utilized properly without having any issues
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completely safely, effectively, and in a timely manner
- Assists the villa manager with technical issues or advanced problems with given assignments
Executive Assistant to CEO
Our client (a property development) is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join the growth and development of their real estate.
In the world of real estate, it's no secret that hard work and ambition can lead to substantial profits. We are looking for someone to start working with the CEO, with the potential to step into a managerial role whenever proven ready. The real estate development business offers a unique blend of financial reward and personal growth that's hard to find elsewhere.
What's in it for you:
- You can enjoy not just an attractive salary but also the chance to earn commissions on deals. It's a field where your hard work directly correlates with your financial success.
- You'll have the opportunity to sharpen you skills of the real estate business.
- You'll gain hands-on experience in all aspects of Property development such as land acquisition, negotiations, market analysis, project management, engineering, conduction, marketing and so forth.
- Additional Compensations: Devices: Computer, Phone (all expenses covered), Health insurance covered, Possibility to work in flexible hours and locations, Yearly bonus system based on company results.
Roles & responsibilities:
The position will deal with a variety of administrative tasks such as: customer service, data entry, staff recruitment, new client acquisition, manage accounting and tax department, manage social media and content management, and help to ensure workflow, and day to day tasks in the company are being completed smoothly.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of projects
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO to effectively lead the company.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks from data entry, attend competitor classes and search for land, villa etc
- Oversee the ongoing construction and development
- Create and deliver project management reports
- Research and oversee contractors and third party supplies, such as: lawyers, accountant, constructions, design company etc
- Source equipment and all other required materials
- Assist CEO with personal and professional objectives
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Independent self starter and zbility to work independently
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
- Good personal connections in Bali
- Provide minimum two references from: past work and projects
- Looking for a long-term career position.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proven experience working with foreign companies/expatriates, experience working in real estate development is a plus!
- A person who is very attentive to detail especially in administrative skills (scheduling, travel arrangements, managing appointments, etc.)
- Strong research capabilities to gather information and data various real estate and business-related topics
- Ability to assist the CEO in negotiations with clients, partners, and vendors
- Basic understanding of legal procedures and documents
- Basic understanding of engineering concepts
- Willingness and capability to assist in project management tasks, including tracking progress, coordinating with teams, and ensuring project deadlines are met
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent in using common office software and digital communication platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a variety stakeholders
- Submit personality assessments instructed
- Submit cover letter
- Submit video resume
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Prior employment verification check