Jobs at CØMPΛNIUM Hospitality
Director of Rooms
Job Title: Director of Rooms- Luxury resort
CØMPΛNIUM Hospitality is looking for a Director of Room Division on behalf of a client, a luxury hotel group in the UAE
Contract Details: Full time, permanent
Please apply to the position only if:
You have a solid experience in Room Division as Director of Rooms - 1 or 2 years experience at this position
You have an experience with luxury hotel group - Have worked for top luxury brands such as :
- Four Seasons
- Six Senses
- Mandarin Oriental
- Ritz Carlton
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Room Division to join the team of our client.
As the Director of Rooms, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of all rooms divisions, including front office, housekeeping, transportation department, concierge services and butler services.
You will work closely with the Hotel Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel and to maintain the highest standards of guest satisfaction: experience needed with Forbes & LQA standards.
The resort is in the UAE
- Develop and implement strategic plans and policies for the rooms division to achieve the company's goals and objectives
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the front office, housekeeping, and guest services departments
- Monitor and analyze guest feedback and implement improvements to enhance the guest experience
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including guests, vendors, and team members
- Manage and monitor room inventory and rates to maximize revenue and occupancy
- Create and maintain department budgets and financial reports
- Train, mentor, and supervise team members to ensure high levels of performance and guest satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and standards
- Conduct regular inspections of guest rooms and public areas to ensure cleanliness and maintenance standards are met
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales and marketing, to develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and occupancy
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the hotel's operations and services
You will report to the Hotel Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a luxury hotel or resort
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing a rooms division and achieving financial targets
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and hotel management software
- Flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
The ideal candidate would ...
- Lead by example, inspiring and motivating the team, encouraging them to make decisions based on the brand values.
- Be passionate for the job
- Be autonomous, with a strong attention to details and empathy
- Strive for excellence
- Go the extra-mile to provide a high-quality service in line with the standards of the Group.
- Basic salary + bonus + accomodation
General Manager - Restaurant - Lifestyle high-end concept - Dubai
Position: General Manager - Restaurant high-end lifestyle
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall operations of our high-end restaurant in Dubai for one of the leading groups on the industry of lifestyle high-end restaurants with strong concepts, a great design, and a unique experience.
You will lead and manage a team of talented individuals, ensuring that our guests receive the highest level of service and satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing business strategies to drive revenue and profitability
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including staffing, scheduling, and inventory management
- Ensuring the highest standards of food quality and service are maintained at all times
- Recruiting, training, and developing a team of dedicated and skilled staff
- Creating and maintaining a positive and welcoming atmosphere for guests and staff
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers, vendors, and other business partners
- Conducting regular financial analysis and reporting to track performance and identify areas for improvement
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations and company policies
- Continuously seeking opportunities for growth and improvement, and implementing new initiatives to enhance the guest experience
- Previous experience as a General Manager in a high-end restaurant or hospitality environment with renowned brands - this is a requirement
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with guests and staff
- Proven track record of driving revenue and profitability
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations, including inventory management and cost control
- Strong financial acumen and ability to analyze data and make strategic decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and adapt to changing situations
- A passion for providing exceptional service and creating memorable dining experiences
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or related field is preferred
Chargé(e) de recherche - recrutement Hôtellerie & restauration Executive Search
Position: Chargé(e) de recherche - recrutement Hôtellerie & restauration
Company: COMPANIUM Hospitality
Contract Details: Free lance
Companium Hospitality is a leading Executive Search company specializing in the hospitality and restaurant industry: we recruit senior managers for executive roles, either on property (luxury hotels & resorts) or at a Corporate level.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Chargé(e) de recherche to join our team and assist in the recruitment of top talent for our clients in the Hospitality sector.
As a Chargé(e) de recherche, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and evaluating potential candidates for various positions in the hospitality and restaurant industry. This will involve conducting thorough research, sourcing candidates through various channels, mainly LinkedIn.
Our clients are the most prestigious in the industry.
- Conducting in-depth research to identify potential candidates for open positions in the the hospitality sectors: either luxury hotels and resorts or standalone lifestyle high-end groups
- Utilizing various sourcing methods, such as job boards, social media, and professional networks, to attract top talent - LinkedIn being the main source in our industry
- Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates for future recruitment needs
- Screening and evaluating candidate resumes and applications to determine their suitability for specific roles
- Conducting initial phone and video interviews with potential candidates
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews with candidates
- Providing regular updates and feedback on the status of their recruitment processes
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of candidate information in our database
- Staying updated on industry trends and developments to ensure the best recruitment strategies are being utilized
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruitment in the hospitality industry for executive positions
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with candidates
- Proven experience in sourcing and attracting top talent
- Familiarity with various sourcing methods and tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken