Jobs at EHR Search
Senior/Consultant Health Economist
Senior/Consultant Health Economist (Hybrid/London)
Our client is a respected HEOR consultancy, where the technical teams work closely with each other, enabling all to learn from some of the best minds in the business.
Senior/Consultant Health Economists (SHE/CHE) are experts in the design, development and communication of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models. Senior/Consultant Health Economists act as the technical lead on projects and will provide strategic advice to clients. Senior/Consultant Health Economists can begin to line manage more junior health economists. Senior/Consultant Health Economists will also start to identify new project opportunities and develop proposals.
- A high-level of numeracy
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Technical expert in modelling and statistical methods for economic evaluation
- Hands on developing model specifications, models and technical reports as well as providing guidance to juniors.
- Knowledgeable in UK HTA process, requirements, and preferences
- Ability to communicate with authority and advise clients
- MSc Economic Evaluation in Healthcare or equivalent
- 3+ years hands-on modelling experience for the SHE role, 5+ years hands-on modelling experience for the CHE role
- Extensive experience of developing de novo model specifications, economic models, technical reports, and the economic sections of HTA submissions
- Client communication and presentation
- Delivery of technical and strategic advice to clients
- Mentoring of junior staff on projects
- Project management experience
- Proposal development
This is a hybrid role with significant challenge and opportunities for career development and offering a substantial package.
For an informal discussion contact Nick Spruce on 07505 663 796 or complete the application form.
Business Development Director - Life Sciences
REACH YOUR POTENTIAL | COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE | MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN
Do you have the skills, passion, and commitment to transform our clients Life Sciences customers for the better? Are you ready to be a changemaker? If so, join us.
Our client is the worlds leading change and transformation consultancy. Simply put, they make change happen like no one else. And they're on the hunt for a new Business Development Director to bring our client's transformative consulting services to target clients across Life Sciences.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
Our Business Development Director will build, develop, and implement a sales strategy for account plans (target clients, opportunity identification & qualification, relationship maps, and more) that will lead to growth. Will demonstrate sales, cultivation, and partnership expertise through decision-making and solutioning, cultivate effective working relationships and establish account level budgets and forecasts.
Exciting work you will do:
- Identifying and engaging on strategic opportunities, developing new customers, and driving new capabilities into Life Sciences target accounts, focusing on Big Pharma.
- Continuously learn and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our clients offerings and services, and constraints, and develop and maintain both industry and customer relationships that benefit our client.
- Partner with the Life Sciences Portfolio leader to build strategy and approach helping to identify target accounts. Identify resource needs, align resources, hire resources, train, develop and coach team to successfully achieve goals and expectations.
- Developing professional network through association memberships, speaking, and writing engagements and community activities
What you will need:
- Bachelors level degree
- Management consulting, advisory, professional services and / or Big4 consulting experience
- Experience in expanding business opportunities within existing accounts and cultivating new business opportunities in the Life Sciences industry.
- Proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients.
- Relationship Management forms and maximizes relationships with business partners (internal and external) through effective and timely communication, responsiveness, knowledge share, and a solution-oriented approach.
- A proven network of relevant relationships in the Life Sciences sector.
- Adhere to sales processes/metrics and responsibilities that are aligned with corporate processes.
- Business Acumen demonstrates capacity to operate role in line with the business needs, requirements, and changes.
- Demonstrates sales, cultivation, partnership, expertise through decision-making and solutioning.
- Ability to architect and define solutions for clients with your team.
- Selling experience can be traditional consulting, role-based work, and managed services
Consultant - Systematic Review
As a Consultant Systematic Review you will be in a client-facing role and work closely and collaboratively with the project managers, and statistics, value communication and health economics teams to deliver high-quality evidence-based solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is proactive, shows initiative, and has experience in leading on the design and execution of clinical, economic and quality of life systematic literature reviews. The role will be based in either our Oxford or London office, or fully remote working.
You will be required to:
Supervise systematic literature review (SLR) projects, including:
- Running of searches
- Review of title, abstract and full papers
- Data extraction
Undertake project management activities on SLR projects, including:
- Project planning
- Client liaison
- Managing and reviewing the work of other review analysts
- Quality control
You will also ...
- Lead on SLR proposals and pitch presentations
- Lead on the development of standard operating and quality control processes for SLR
- Be responsible for the line management of 2-3 SLR analysts
- Contribute to training of SLR analysts
You will need:
- A bachelors degree or above in the life sciences
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in SLR, including clinical and economic SLRs
- Hands on experience of network meta-analysis an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills