Jobs at GWM Brasil
Pleno Tax Analyst
Based in São Paulo, Brazil and reporting to the Head of Tax, this position will be responsible for conducting studies, research, and analysis of federal, state, and municipal tax legislation, interpreting, and adapting the company's documentation, guiding the areas involved, determining, and reviewing taxes collection, aiming to design new or improve controls, guidelines, and routines to ensure full compliance with Brazilian tax requirements.
In accordance with the requirements of Brazilian tax requirements manage, maintenance and monitor company's ERP and Tax systems, to complete tax collection and fillings of all direct and indirect taxes, as well as monitor compliance of invoicing process. Interpret and training the latest fiscal and taxation policies. Implement tax self-inspection and mutual inspection to identify and address any risk. Realize the minimum tax risk and the lowest tax cost.
Supervise and ensure the correct assessment of indirect federal taxes (IPI, PIS/COFINS), state taxes (ICMS and ICMS-ST) and municipal taxes (ISS), as well as withholdings from services and remittances abroad, through regularly revisions and, also, at the end of each month
Ensure accounting entries and timely payments of all indirect and withheld taxes, avoiding fines and interest
Supervising and reviewing all ancillary obligations related to the aforementioned taxes, ensuring the delivery of accurate data and meeting the deadlines established by the tax authorities
Monitor tax accounting and their reconciliations, so that they reflect the debits and credits calculated monthly in tax documents and other records that are part of the tax calculation base
Use systems and programs that are part of the tax calculation routine, as well as reports and ancillary obligations that are required and are part of the department's routine
Ensure the correct parameterization of systems with regard to taxes levied on sales and remittances, transfers, as well as taxes on credits levied on acquisitions of goods and services, as well as withholding taxes
Ensuring that tax documents are registered in a timely manner and in the manner determined by tax and accounting legislation
Monitoring of tax legislation and administrative and judicial decisions that may affect the company's operation and the calculation of taxes, analyzing current impacts and risks and/or that can be predicted, avoided and mitigated
Constant analysis of the company's operations in order to study and identify possible reductions in the tax burden, as well as implement them in a safe and planned manner, without causing any compliance risk
Participate in multidisciplinary projects, correctly analyzing their tax impacts and assisting in their feasibility and implementation
Monitor tax administrative and judicial processes, attending to administrative inspections in person or online, in order to clarify any questions, as well as support the legal department in ongoing processes with technical explanations and presentation of supporting documentation
Assist internal and external audits, providing them with the information necessary for the proper conclusion about the analyzes they are carrying out
Analyze the new operations proposed by the business areas, assisting in the development of alternatives that comply with tax legislation and are commercially and operationally viable
Assist in the opening/closing of branches and group companies, as well as ensuring that the data of legal representatives and other corporate information are duly updated before tax offices
Guiding tax information users in the practical application of the tax routine
Leading a multidisciplinary team to ensure the correct calculation of indirect taxes, with a proactive and leadership attitude, engaging the team to continue working with best practices and a growth mindset
Propose individual and collective goals for the team, not only referring to routine activities, but also focusing on automating processes and reducing manual entries and specific projects in the area
Hold periodic feedback meetings (technical and behavioral), so that everyone is constantly being positioned on the status of expectations and individual and group goals
Guiding the team on technical issues and legislation, to guarantee the constant training and updating of employees regarding existing standards and their changes and new applications
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Bachelors in law, Economics, Business or Accounting schools
Ability to analyze legislation, including system technical definitions for tax purposes, and to create links between regions and different tax areas
Advanced level in Excel
Advanced level in English
Ability to establish efficient collaborative working relationships with internal and external partners at operational and management levels and ability to do so remotely
SAP User whit advanced knowledge in J1BTAX (MM/SD) and prior experience in J1BTAX configuration
Advanced knowledge in MASTERSAF DW/Onesource Tax One including its configuration/optimization is a Plus
Experience in indirect tax and withholding taxes, different States regulations, specially related to ICMS-ST and its fillings/calculation requirements
Desired Qualification and Experience:
At least 4 years experience in tax compliance activities
Experience in foreign companies listed in stock exchange in home country
Knowledge in technology or RPA implementation
Experience in building dashboards and executive presentations (Power BI) - differential
Experience in managing indirect taxes and relationship with external compliance consultants for direct/indirect taxes
Prior experience in Tax benefit controls in regards fulfillment of requirements and regular reports
Prior experience in working with corporate income tax
Hybrid Work Model 3 on-site X 2 remote flexible
44h/week (8 17:48h Flexible)
Logistic Process Planning Specialist
Responsible for/but not limited to:
Set up supply chain process and system, make training materials for end users, and train end users
Develop and implement logistics strategies to meet production planning and internal requirements. Improve material supply to achieve economic benefits, reduce inventory and improve supply chain focus in the cost reduction
Assist service parties and internal customers to solve problems
Make improvements according to business requirements. Analyze and implement new project and process improvement, manage related resources to ensure an efficient, standardized and sustainable process (material purchase management, warehousing management, inventory management, outbound management, COGI processing management, third party management
What we need from you:
Degree: Logistic, Business Administration and Engineering
SAP advanced (EWMS, MM and PP)
Power BI knowledge (plus)
Pro-active, good communication, good relationship, resilient, flexible, and open for changing, teamwork and high motivation
Homologation Jr Analyst
Responsible for assisting the homologation and regulatory activities in cooperation with R&D Brazil, R&D China and Brazilian authorities.
A) Assist homologation activities as per agreed timelines to ensure deliveries of certificates in time for all projects:
Support to obtain and input technical information on INFOSERV/SISCAT
Support to obtain safety tests reports
Coordinate the logistics of the homologation vehicles
Coordinate and maintain the contracts of homologation partners
Coordinate the payment of homologation partners
B) Assist the regulatory activities:
Support to capture new legal requirements as well as proposals and discussions that may affect GWM vehicles
Participation in regulatory commissions (plan, organize and conduct regulatory issues in technical forums)
Regulations doubts clarification
Support to elaborate Regulatory roadmaps
Bachelors degree or above in engineering mechanical, electrical, automotive, or related field
English advanced level and fluent communication
Minimum 1-3 years OEM experience in certification activities for M, N category of vehicles
PHEV, HEV, BEV vehicles knowledge experience is preferred
Enthusiasm, proactivity and willingness to Learn
Excellent communication, coordination, organization, and cooperation skills
Problem solving and willing to challenge
Optimist, open mind, embraces diversity
Be a detail person
Location: São Paulo Zona Sul
Hybrid work model 3(in-person) X 2(remote)
44 hours per week
Availability to travel to other states
TAX COMPLIANCE SR. ANALYST
Come make history with us and be part of the GWM! We are looking for a Tax Compliance SR. Analyst to join our team.
Based in our São Paulo Head Office, this professional will be responsible responsible for conducting studies, research, and analysis of fiscal and tax legislation, federal, state, and municipal, interpreting and adapting the company's documentation, guiding the areas involved, determining, and collecting taxes, aiming to design new/improve controls, guidelines, and routines to ensure full compliance with Brazilian tax requirements.
- Plan, develop and control the company's tax activities, guiding and resolving differences, correcting distortions, and adapting to the rules and principles of taxes and obligations, in compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyze changes in tax procedures, following changes in federal, state, and municipal legislation, and adapting them to the company's operations, as well as guiding the areas involved in the process.
- Carry out the fiscal classification of inbound and outbound operations of goods, merchandise, or resources, in accordance with the legislation and type of operation.
- Process the calculation of taxes related to the tax movement, through the issuance of reports for verification and entries in the records, for the due payments, such as: ICMS, IPI, IRRF, PIS, COFINS, CSLL, DIRF, among others.
- Prepare and carry out tax assessments, municipal and state declarations, tax calculations, and tax data parameterization, according to legal deadlines, to the various public bodies, through integrated programs, in compliance with the company's tax obligations.
- Search for causes and/or current legislation, to clarify doubts or interpretation in the calculation of taxes, issuance of invoices, among others.
- Maintain contacts with public agencies and/or other institutions to obtain and/or provide information on tax activities.
- Check and correct tax classification of invoice movements.
- Monitoring for the issuance of Clearance Certificates at the Federal, State and Municipal levels.
- Follow, support and manage systems (SAP/Mastersaf) optimization and tax requirements implementation, as well as implementation of RPA process and systems and power BI analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Business, economics, law;
- MBA is desirable;
- English (Fluent);
- Portuguese (home language);
- SAP User whit advanced knowledge in J1BTAX (MM/SD)
- Prior experience in J1BTAX configuration
- MASTERSAF DW/Onesource Tax One User whit advanced knowledge as well as its configuration/optimization
- Knowledge in technology or RPA implementation
- Experience in indirect tax and withholding taxes
- Experience in ICMS-ST from all Brazilian States, specially related to its fillings and calculation requirements
WORKPLACE: GWM Head Office - São Paulo/SP
WORK REGIME: Hybrid (3x Office / 2x Remote)
POWERTRAIN DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Based in our Iracemápolis/SP Plant, and reporting directly to the R&D Manager, this position will be responsible for assisting the company on planning/executing group activities related to powertrain components and suppliers development, to improve vehicle quality and reduce cost.
- Responsible for development and management of Powertrain components;
- According to product planning, implement localization and management of components, audit and manage suppliers;
- Research the components technology of Powertrain components;
- Apply for the technology patent;
- Improve recurrence prevention based on Brazilian model issues;
- Provide VA/VE proposals to reduce the cost;
- Propose design change based on the Brazilian market;
- Improve the company's research and development capabilities.
DESIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or above on mechanical engineering, electrical, mechatronics or automotive engineering (or related fields);
- Area specializations related to open position;
- Advanced level of English (listening, speaking, reading and writing) is required and will be tested throughout the recruitment process.
- More than 8 years of experience in automobile product development or related work experience in model development;
- At least 2 models of Experience in automobile product development;
- Interpretation of technical drawings;
- Understand the basic process technology and material knowledge of Powertrain;
- Knowledge of design conception, main section design, performance design, test design, etc.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience with hybrid electric vehicles;
- Basic knowledge in CATIA.
WORKPLACE: GWM FACTORY - IRACEMÁPOLIS/SP
WORK REGIME: PRESENTIAL
Analista HRBP Fábrica - Human Resources Business Partner Analyst
Ser a interface entre as áreas de negócio e as funções especializadas de RH, propondo melhorias de processos, suportando o cumprimento das políticas e procedimentos de recursos humanos.
Consultoria interna de RH na orientação e atendimento das necessidades dos clientes internos.
Principais Deveres e Responsabilidades
Implementar e executar políticas, estratégias e ferramentas de Gestão de Talentos, Remuneração e Benefícios, Comunicação, Administração Pessoal, Folha de Pagamento,
Recrutamento e Seleção
- Atuar como consultor interno em processos de RH de contratação, rescisão, mudanças de empregos e salários.
- Coordenar e conduzir o processo de contratação e assegurar orientação, para associados horistas e mensalistas;
- Prestar suporte em assuntos de RH a todos os associados das áreas de negócio atendidas, apoiando a liderança e abordando continuamente a área de administração pessoal.
- Realizar treinamentos internos sobre procedimentos e sistemas de RH.
- Suportar as Áreas de Negócios no desenvolvimento e acompanhamento do Planejamento de Sucessão, Processo de Gestão de Desempenho, Calibração e Planos de
- Liderar o processo seletivo para os diferentes cargos na hierarquia das áreas de negócio atendidas;
- Avaliar e mapear as necessidades de desenvolvimento da Liderança;
- Acompanhar e apoiar ações para melhoria do engajamento e clima interno nas Áreas de Negócio atendidas;
- Analisar e apoiar o processo de remuneração variável junto da Administração, para garantir o alinhamento com o desempenho e contribuição dos associados
O que precisamos de você:
Ensino superior completo em Administração de Empresas, Psicologia ou áreas correlatas.
Mínimo de 5 anos de experiência em COE, subsistemas de RH ou consultoria interna.
Experiência em R&S e Gestão de Talentos
Experiência em Multinacionais de mesmo porte, lidando com a diversidade cultural
Experiência em Comp&Ben
Classificação de Cargos e Avaliações Salariais.
Orientação para resultados, forte ética de trabalho, iniciativa e execução de múltiplas tarefas
Hábil no desenvolvimento de Planos de Desenvolvimento Individual e gestão de planos de carreira.
Fortes habilidades analíticas e ferramentas de resolução de problemas.