Lady Bird Talent
Jobs at Lady Bird Talent
Founding Software Engineer
Chemistry forms the world around us. 96% of manufactured goods - everything from everday items to advanced technologies - are a product of the chemical supply chain. And yet, the industry is still mostly offline, operating the same way it has for a century.
Our partner, ShelfCycle is building a new operating system for the distributors of chemical products. Their software is an all-in-one platform for inventory optimization, relationship management, and precise accounting. They automate the digital flow of chemical products as they physically flow through the chemical supply chain.
Shape the Future of the Chemical Industry. Modernize a $5.2 Trillion Market. Build with ShelfCycle.
Why you should join
- Transform a critical industry. You will build the technology that digitizes and automates transactions in the chemical supply chain.
- Gain zero-to-one experience. This is a rare opportunity to be part of the foundation of a company and product.
- Have a voice. ShelfCycle is a small team, and your opinion matters.
- Leverage modern tools. Focus on creating effective products instead of patching servers, fixing IP rules, or figuring out why logs aren't being rotated.
- Get a front-row seat to building a venture-backed startup. If you're thinking about founding your own company one day, this is the place to be. We're committed to sharing the lessons we learn along the way.
- Become an owner. You will receive a significant equity stake in the company, up to 1%. Our goal is that this will have a life-changing financial impact on you.
- Enjoy competitive pay and benefits. We offer great benefits and salaries ranging from $120k to $180k, depending on your experience and equity.
- Live where you want. We fully embrace remote work. We also understand that great communication is a necessity so we aim to gather in person every few weeks.
We're looking for someone who...
- Has experience. You have at least four years of experience at companies whose primary business is building software.
- Puts the customer first. You approach everything you do through the lens of how it will impact customers, and prioritize ruthlessly based on that.
- Has deep curiosity. You want to learn as much as possible about the industry to know how best to serve it.
- Moves fast. You understand that sometimes it's better to try and fail than to wait for all the data you want.
- Is entrepreneurial. You have unique insights into customer problems, and when you identify an opportunity, you take the initiative to propose a solution.
- Has conviction in their skills. You write clean, simple code even when presented with complex problems, and have a strong intuition for what makes a product maintainable.
- React + Next.js